ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks man. i figured that was the case and it does look freakin' sick on BBTS's website.

Any real differences on that one? I glanced at the pics BBTS had up and they looked pretty much the same.

Not that it matters much...Jetfire is still the most awesome figure out of the Classics line :D He gets the distinct honor of being the only actual transformer on my work desk! (Revoltech Prime and Megs also compete for space, but they're not real transformers per se...)

yeah there seem to be only a few differences. both look great in the pics.

Tak/Henkei
takjetfire.jpg

Hasbro
hasbrojetfire.jpg

There are a lot of differences.

Off the top of my head (figure is in my cabinet right now):

-Accurate red paint
-Blue stripe on top of chest (from neck)
-Grey/black around face
-Blue window taken out from hasbro one, painted white with autobot symbol on chest
-Transparent missles
-Smoke chrome thrusters
-Accurate paint/details on wings

the henkei skyfire is better just for the fact that the face looks exactly like in the G1 cartoon. i love this guy. one of my favorties from the classics line.

i know what they have for a pic and its the Hasbro one! Easy way to tell! Henkei doesnt have logos on the wings and it has a logo on the chest. just here to help!:rock

Yup...that's why I was confused at first. Then I looked at the pic of the boxed Henkei version and spotted the different cockpit right off the bat.

i know what they have for a pic and its the Hasbro one! Easy way to tell! Henkei doesnt have logos on the wings and it has a logo on the chest. just here to help!:rock

i was wondering why i was having a tough time telling the difference from those pics. thanks bud. :rock

Here are a couple of shots of animated leader Ultra Magnus. Very nice figure. Mine had really tight joints, though, so the first time transforming him was very hard.

tf_animated_ultra_magnus1.jpg

tf_animated_ultra_magnus2.jpg

tf_animated_ultra_magnus3.jpg

hi icruise!

thanks for the compliment...yup i did repainted those figs...used acrylic and the drybrush technique...

:)

That happens to a lot of Primes. Somebody brought it up to the Hasbro guys at the panel at SDCC. No fix for it. You didn't break a peg.

ok thks for confirming
Think I just have to make do with his Im spinning around gimmick

Elder Pred - bro, thks for the help too.

@ kazukijun...thanks a lot...i did most of them while the spirit of the first movie was still fresh and runnin off my system, i hope during the sequel it will lure me back to finish repainting the other characters...TFL!

:)

Back