ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope , it’s part of the new G1 rise series ( think that’s what it’s called )

These are to pay homage to the original cartoon bringing back Wheeljack, Hound, Bumblebee , prowl, Cliffjumper etc and of course Prime

Strange I haven't heard of this before. You asked if anyone saw these in stores yet, so I'm assuming Hasbro is making them? Do you have a link with any info on them? I can't find anything about it on TFW.

Here are my thoughts on the new Transformers Masterpiece MP-47 Hound. Design wise I think it looks amazing in both modes, with a fantastic transformation seqeuence with some engineering genious especially in the legs/feet.

Luckily mine didnt have any major breakages or cracks, although there is a tiny one that I can see in the head/cannon armature piece. Hopefully the plastic holds up over time.

But for now, it's another great addition to the MP series. It looks great with the rest of the Autobots and really brings out the nostalgia for the G1 cartoon!

Strange I haven't heard of this before. You asked if anyone saw these in stores yet, so I'm assuming Hasbro is making them? Do you have a link with any info on them? I can't find anything about it on TFW.

There are already Reviews up

Hoist

https://youtu.be/Jr5HQyEeYxI

Cliffjumper

https://youtu.be/udCFVDbX67U

WheelJack

https://youtu.be/LSBkvqdN5wA

Prime

https://youtu.be/tNNbIUS4apM

Okay after watching these..maybe not 100% accurate to the original cartoon ..but still the most accurate so far IMO

Yasan is the worst Japanese e-tailer. Ami Ami FTW!

NY were great all year for other things I got. Much cheaper and equally good service to Amiami. Shame the Xmas break seemed to totally screw them over. I've learnt my lesson to not order things from them if they release late or very early in the year. But I'll still use them.

Here's my Transformers Masterpiece Class of 2019. The G1 cartoon aesthetic and paint apps has never looked better! 2018 had no new G1 character molds, and 2019 ended up releasing three brand new molds.

Sure many hated that two of them were the same characters we've had before, but the new designs I think are far superior to previous releases.

Here's hoping the class of 2020 also includes some new G1 molds from season 1 and 2!

IMG_2161b.jpg

Here's my Transformers Masterpiece Class of 2019. The G1 cartoon aesthetic and paint apps has never looked better! 2018 had no new G1 character molds, and 2019 ended up releasing three brand new molds.

Sure many hated that two of them were the same characters we've had before, but the new designs I think are far superior to previous releases.

Here's hoping the class of 2020 also includes some new G1 molds from season 1 and 2!

View attachment 478818

Great picture, I personally love the new aesthetic that the line is going in regards to toon accuracy. I just wish the line QC didn't downgrade from the original releases. I got cracks on both of my rear hinges below the knee that develop after sitting on the shelf for two months :slap. I still need to pick up V3 Prime

No other + releases coming that I know of. The only others that are a potential for + release now are Soundwave and Tracks I think. Either way, this new Smokescreen looks very nice!

IMG_2170b.jpg

IMG_2172b.jpg

IMG_2173b.jpg

Definitely enough Nissan repaints now! I'm still hoping for at least one Diablone repaint for the Ironhide mold, which I think is the only previous carbot without a Diaclone repaint.

IMG_2178b.jpg

Surprised this hasn't been posted here yet. Earthrise Scorponok.

aa-Earthrise-Scorponok-15-200x200.jpg

aa-Earthrise-Scorponok-18-200x160.jpg

Looks amazing doesn't he?

Think he will be my first Titan scale figure
I still remember getting the original for Christmas all those years ago & he was always a firm favourite.

Just wish I'd got Fort Max as well now though :(

Neil

I promised myself not to buy anymore of this line as I wanted to concentrate on Masterpiece and Legends types....Promise broken.

With these things I'm just not as afraid of breaking things it seems. I present to you Super Parts-Former Bot!!! Hahahaha!

Thingamabot.jpg

any mews from the walmart reissue g1 transformers news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not much I have hard aside from Astrotrain being out. My local Wal-Marts FINALLY started keeping the Frenzy/Rumble/Ravage/Laserbeak packs in stock. I've only started seeing them actually on pegs within the past month.

cool thanks, curious to see what the next wave is, my local walmart has stocked up on astro train, soundwaves and the cassettes as a whole!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back