ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bagelsncheesey said:
Welcome to the dark side of Transformers Dusty! :rock :rock :rock

Glad to be here :duff (and I wasn't kidding about that signature... Prime has replaced Cap'n Jack in my heart... shocking I know)

SideshowDusty said:
Glad to be here :duff (and I wasn't kidding about that signature... Prime has replaced Cap'n Jack in my heart... shocking I know)
Hey dusty!!Welcome to my world!!!!!! Transformers Land!! anyways if you send me i nice pic of your avatar ill make you a Signature with prime!!!:lol :lol sweet!!!:rock

maybe it's he Hurricane from Pat O's that I'm drinking talking but Optimus Prime is the shiznit of leaders of any line, any series, anywhere.

i hope the movie portrays that....sounds like it has.

:chew :chew :chew :chew

Got my Ironhide movie figure tonite!!!!

Ironhide6.jpg

Ironhide4.jpg

Ironhide3.jpg

Ironhide1.jpg

Ironhide5.jpg

Ironhide2.jpg

He's bad A$$!!! :rock :rock :rock

SideshowDusty said:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/behindtheshow/?page_id=3221

Words can't express how much I love this movie ;) I'm such a dork :chew And I think I need a new signature... can someone make me an "I'm with Prime" one?? - me and OP in a heart :lol
You are the woman of my dreams! *sigh* :love

Prime is my all time favorite Hero!

'Softimus Prime' RULES!!! :rock

DSC00251.jpg

Last edited:
dude, you gotta stop watching all these tv spots and trailers - soon you will have seen the whole movie before it even comes out!

:)

Reinhardt said:
dude, you gotta stop watching all these tv spots and trailers - soon you will have seen the whole movie before it even comes out!

:)
i havent wtacht this one!!! i just put it here!!! i stop watching them!! cause they are showing to much!!!!!:lol

Just a little side note--- picked up the ASTROTRAIN from the Classics line in the clearance section of my local friendly US Wal-Mart across the river... Reminds me of buying Transformers back in '84-'85 as he was only $3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet deal...

DarthNeil said:
Just a little side note--- picked up the ASTROTRAIN from the Classics line in the clearance section of my local friendly US Wal-Mart across the river... Reminds me of buying Transformers back in '84-'85 as he was only $3!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sweet deal...
:rock:rock:rock:rock:rock:rockSweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back