ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm pretty sure they look a little too big far the chugs. MP sideswipe looks much bigger than universe jazz and jazz is already one of the bigger chugs figures.

Most of the chugs are around or below MP10's silver crotch piece. And the sneak pics show mp sideswipe to be around the silver stripes under the chest windows.

LHyod_1337779001.jpg

Looking at the pics so far Sideswipe should be a tad shorter than iGear's Faith Leader so it'll work OK for the display I have in mind.

If the majority of the other CHUG Autobot cars don't fit with the MP Lamborghinis then that gives me an excuse to resell most of them as I'd sooner have a collection with more G1 accuracy in both modes anyway.

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up on the MP pre-orders.

I'll be getting all 3 :)

Just out of interest as a UK boardy who would people recommend for the pre-orders Robot Kingdom or TF Source??

I've normally always used an Ebay seller - Toyspark but he's steadily got more & more expensive so looking at a proper shop this time to hopefully keep the cost down somewhat.

Thanks in advance

Neil

That's TFSource, in case anyone wants to put in an order. :)

Hopefully Robotkingdom's a bit cheaper.

Robot Kingdom are indeed a bit cheaper...

MP12 / 12A - $78.00 each
https://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFTRMP12&lang=us
https://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFTRMP12A&lang=us

MP13 - $135.00
https://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=&II=TFTRMP13&lang=us

Looks like I'll probably go with them for the orders that's a pretty big saving over TF Source.

Neil

Yeah, saw that this morning.

Pretty typical. They don't have to pay to have them shipped overseas, which is why they're stuff is usually cheaper.

I've only had one problem with them, when one of my TFC Hercules boxes came in mangled. I didn't mention it to them though... kind of hoping I might pick up a mint box from someone else eventually...

Yeah, saw that this morning.

Pretty typical. They don't have to pay to have them shipped overseas, which is why they're stuff is usually cheaper.

I've only had one problem with them, when one of my TFC Hercules boxes came in mangled. I didn't mention it to them though... kind of hoping I might pick up a mint box from someone else eventually...

Glad to hear they are good.
Popping my pre-orders in for them this week.

I think I'll go with Robot Kingdom & see how we get on for them the savings over TF source have made my mind up.

Neil

Finally got my refund from ratchetsclinic for my original TFC Constructicons so that saga is now over :)

Awesome news, glad you got it all resolved.

Now you can use the money to buy MP12 instead :lol:lol

Neil

It did cross my mind but I'm going to wait until it's fully revealed as a physical prototype at a toy show before making a final decision on whether it looks worth it.

Combined with some cash made from ebay auctions the refund for the Constructicons will be going towards another Hot Toys figure....probably Hawkeye.

It did cross my mind but I'm going to wait until it's fully revealed as a physical prototype at a toy show before making a final decision on whether it looks worth it.

Combined with some cash made from ebay auctions the refund for the Constructicons will be going towards another Hot Toys figure....probably Hawkeye.

Lol I'm a little too impatient & popping my orders in this week :)
Speaking of which does anyone know if Robot Kingdom charge you when you pre-order or once the order ships??

Nice that sounds like a plan.
I'm trying to get some sales together at the moment to use for more figures but it seems what I want to sell no one wants to buy :( lol

Just missed out on pre-ordering Avengers Thor because my seller has sold out & I couldn't afford the deposit until after my birthday in June :monkey2:monkey2

Oh well I guess what I save there can go towards the MP's instead :wink1:

Neil

Lol I'm a little too impatient & popping my orders in this week :)

Nice that sounds like a plan.
I'm trying to get some sales together at the moment to use for more figures but it seems what I want to sell no one wants to buy :( lol

Just missed out on pre-ordering Avengers Thor because my seller has sold out & I couldn't afford the deposit until after my birthday in June :monkey2:monkey2

Oh well I guess what I save there can go towards the MP's instead :wink1:

Neil

I ended up pre-ordering Loki so that's one less Avengers figure to find the cash for :)

If I can sell most of the CHUG figures I'll be putting on ebay later this week that should raise the cash for some more Avengers plus MP Sideswipe and Red Alert.

I'm also selling my first run City Commander, the weapons set and Classics Ultra Magnus as one lot and likewise for Protector, Sidearm and Henkei Hot Rod so that'll help as well.

Yeah, I gotta sell some stuff too, I think. Preordering MP Soundwave, Sideswipe and Red Alert is going to hurt.

Anyone want a HT Wolf Cleaner exclusive? :)

I ended up pre-ordering Loki so that's one less Avengers figure to find the cash for :)

If I can sell most of the CHUG figures I'll be putting on ebay later this week that should raise the cash for some more Avengers plus MP Sideswipe and Red Alert.

I'm also selling my first run City Commander, the weapons set and Classics Ultra Magnus as one lot and likewise for Protector, Sidearm and Henkei Hot Rod so that'll help as well.

Nice pre-order.
I keep looking at him but not sure I'm really that worried & as it's been confirm he'll be back in Thor 2 I may wait for that one instead.

Sounds like a plan.
I'm starting to sort some listings for my Beast Wars figures in the hope that someone might want them...but I'm not holding my breath ;) lol

Yeah, I gotta sell some stuff too, I think. Preordering MP Soundwave, Sideswipe and Red Alert is going to hurt.

Anyone want a HT Wolf Cleaner exclusive? :)

It's going to be a bit of a sting ordering them all.
I read the FAQ for Robot Kingdom yesterday & they do take payment in advance so I may have to re-think the Pre-orders or hope that I can wait till I get all the cash together.

Neil

As pleased as I am about MP cars, I don't have a huge attachment to Sideswipe (never had him) so I'll definitely wait for the probable US release. Soundwave will be harder to resist but I feel like if I could hold out for Prime I can hold out for anything.

Got my PRID Voyager Bulkhead. For $20, I'm stoked with him. Decent articulation and a straightforward transformation. In my old age I appreciate TFs that I don't have to employ the F word while transforming. He has a pretty tight vehicle mode, too.

His wrecking ball is ass but I quite like his battering ram!

DSC_0002-5.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Might hold off on pre-order for Sideswipe and Red Alert until I see pics from the Tokyo Toy Show.

No but a Masterpiece Thundercracker has been rumoured to be a TRU figure this year...dunno if it will be the old MP03 mold or the MP11 mold.

Yeah, that was some interesting news. I think it's more than just a rumour, though.

IMAGE_649F49E0-914D-4238-AB3C-AEDCE45280BE.JPG

So unless it's a mistake, a hoax, or some god-awful movie toy being passed off as a "masterpiece" or something, I'd say we can expect to see this sucker soon.

I just HOPE it's not the old MP-3 version.

If it's the original mold it would make more sense as that way Hasbro's MP Seekers would all match up.

So it'll be MP11 :lol

Back