ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks. Maybe i'll change mine out.

The grey pegs were in a tiny plastic bag and packed behind Structor's shovel in the box. Don't really know what they are for.

pictures please? I do not think mine came with any.

IMG_1880.jpg

Those are supposed to go in the two holes in Structor's chest. I'd leave them out if I were you. I put them in and it just doesn't really look right, and I can't seem to get them back out.

In other news Fall of Cybertron toys have been confirmed! Wave one is Shockwave, Jazz, and Optimus. Really excited about Shockwave!!!

Well, i did the hip replacement on Long Haul and it wasn't too bad. While i had him apart, i fixed the stupid hip joint so it would rotate all the way down.

Wife got me Generations Thundercracker (he was my first transformer back in the day) and Wheeljack. Also got reveal the shield Starscream and Prowl.

Nice. What are RTS SS and Prowl though?

Bought myself an igear ultra magnus, binaltech grimlock, and a couple of generations figures. Cool pic Dprime

Thanks!

Just purchased a takara united autobot jazz a few days ago. Found it in a nice little shop while on holiday. The design is truly superb!

Yeah, United Jazz was one of my first CHUG TF and is a great figure. Got me back into the line.

Currently resisting 3rd party minibots. Good time to be a Seaspray fan, though. Glub glub.

Why resist at those prices?

sooo.. shattered glass Soundwave. opinions?

DH_Soundwave_SG.jpg

botcon-2012-shattered-glass-heroic-soundwave-robot__scaled_600.jpg

botcon-2012-shattered-glass-heroic-soundwave-vehicle__scaled_600.jpg

and yes, that's a cold slither logo on the side of the van.

I love the gi joe reference but I guess I' just not enough of a TF fan to be into these...

I also just ran across this scale comparison pic of the newly shown Megatron with IGear Prime:

size_up.jpg

Hmm unexpectedly good, scale wise. Might get this after all...

On back order... :(

Just added one to my pol but I'm not getting my hopes up. I didn't expect the Tak versions to sell out as a result of th recent cancellation news. Guess I waited too long... Still, I figure we have another couple years of Prime figured so we will prob see better versions of the FE stuff down the road.

If I find some FE Voyagers up herew I will buy some for you guys but I am not really near any TRUs currently... When I did see them they weren't really in abundance though...

Just got igear "Lightning" today (slightly modified/KO seeker repainted to look like Thundercracker). I dig it. The mods are a big improvement over the Hasbro version in a sense, except. . .that he can't really stand up straight because of it. He leans back a bit. Maybe that's why Hasbro went with their method instead?

And someone here was saying that iGear's plastic quality on these guys was Hasbro quality. Well, it ain't. At least, not on this guy. It ain't bad, but my official Starscream feels like a much higher quality figure based on the plastic. Also, this guy's hands are quite loose. Still cool, and nice to have all 3 of the OG seekers now.

Anyone have any good experience with Reprolabels stickers/decals? Will they peel off easy if I transform them too much? Do they also come with directions?

I don't know if this is legit or an error but BBTS has the Takara First Edition Bulkhead and Cliffjumper back up for pre-order when they were both listed as 'sold out' yesterday.

yep i POed them when i saw them. Makes me wonder if ppl just decided to cancel or what. I don't think it was a mistake though b/c they even had Bulkhead specifically on the the homepage under the preorder section.

The vehicon was even back up fro PO for a 30mins or less. It went quicker than Bulkhead and Cliffjumper. I decided not to jump on that one though b/c the RID version actually looks better IMO.

I'm just glad that I was able to PO those two before they were sold out again. Definitely wouldn't of gotten the RID Cliffjumper that looks like poo.

But if anyone manages to get Optimus (takara or Hasbro) and would like to trade for a Bulkhead (once I get him) do let me know!

If I find some FE Voyagers up here I will buy some for you guys but I am not really near any TRUs currently... When I did see them they weren't really in abundance though...

very kind of you DPrime! :1-1:

Just got igear "Lightning" today (slightly modified/KO seeker repainted to look like Thundercracker). I dig it. The mods are a big improvement over the Hasbro version in a sense, except. . .that he can't really stand up straight because of it. He leans back a bit. Maybe that's why Hasbro went with their method instead?

And someone here was saying that iGear's plastic quality on these guys was Hasbro quality. Well, it ain't. At least, not on this guy. It ain't bad, but my official Starscream feels like a much higher quality figure based on the plastic. Also, this guy's hands are quite loose. Still cool, and nice to have all 3 of the OG seekers now.

Hmm, really? My buddies NOT Thrust seemed fine, at least as good as my Wal-Mart MP Starscream. Maybe they got ____tier? Do you feel like he's going to break Sam? And where did you pick him up?

Really. Really really. I ordered directly from iGear's site. He doesn't feel like he's gonna break, and he doesn't feel like a Dollar Store KO, but he feels flimsier/lighter/cheaper than my Wal-Mart Starscream. Possible the blue is a cheaper plastic than other colors? It actually feels about on par with my TFClub Exgraver.

Anyone have any good experience with Reprolabels stickers/decals? Will they peel off easy if I transform them too much? Do they also come with directions?

I just got some of the faction symbols for some of my RTS and Classics figs. They look really nice and so far they don't feel like they're gonna peel off.

For the Transformers Prime toys, besides packaging. Is there any difference with the First Edition Has, First Edition Tak and RID Prime with the toy itself? Paint app, moldings, etc?

Really. Really really. I ordered directly from iGear's site. He doesn't feel like he's gonna break, and he doesn't feel like a Dollar Store KO, but he feels flimsier/lighter/cheaper than my Wal-Mart Starscream. Possible the blue is a cheaper plastic than other colors? It actually feels about on par with my TFClub Exgraver.

Well that doesn't sound THAT bad... As far as the standing thing, offhand I recall the review thread for the igear coneheads on TFW2005 mentioned a similar issue standing up, but there was a subtle mistransformation or something that was the culprit. I can't remember what it was exactly but you might want to check out the thread for the fix.

Well that doesn't sound THAT bad... As far as the standing thing, offhand I recall the review thread for the igear coneheads on TFW2005 mentioned a similar issue standing up, but there was a subtle mistransformation or something that was the culprit. I can't remember what it was exactly but you might want to check out the thread for the fix.
I'll look into that. Maybe I'm missing something. Seems weird if he can't stand up like normal robots.

HOLY CRAP! NEW DELUX CLASS COMBINER CONFIRMED IN THE NEWEST ISSUE OF GAME INFORMER!

Fall of cybertron Bruticus!!!!

each of the 5 bots are deluxe scale.

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...es-revealed-in-game-informer-magazine-174297/
Can't see much, but the smaller robots don't look too great to me there. Bruticus himself looks like he could be pretty awesome, though.

Well I guess with this announcement we can assume that we will get a Grimlock, maybe other Dinobots, and Starscream!

Weird, ExGraver feels pretty solid to me. Huh, and the rest of the NOT Constructicons QA only gets better from there.

For the Transformers Prime toys, besides packaging. Is there any difference with the First Edition Has, First Edition Tak and RID Prime with the toy itself? Paint app, moldings, etc?

Mold and paint for sure.

Right, I think it's the feet sliding up.

Back