ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought some of the Transformers fans might appreciate today's ript apparel t-shirt.

https://riptapparel.com/shirt/12/11/2011/full-die-cast-jacket

detail-111211.jpg

As a newb transformer fan who fell in love with transformers by watching the first movie in 07. Can anyone tell me if they have War for cybertron figs i just saw the trailer and i'm pyched !

As a newb transformer fan who fell in love with transformers by watching the first movie in 07. Can anyone tell me if they have War for cybertron figs i just saw the trailer and i'm pyched !

They've made Optimus, Bumblebee, Megatron, Soundwave and Cliffjumper (repainted Bumblebee) from WFC.

You can get Prime, Bee and Megatron in this set from TRU, though the paint jobs are kinda funky. https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=11606724&prodFindSrc=search

The individual figures were released some time ago so they may have dried up at retail. If you have a TRU where figures linger that might be your best bet.

Or, just wait for Fall Of Cybertron to hit and they will probably re-release them or make updated versions.

also, do yourself a huge favor and expose yourself to some much better transformers stories than the bay films.
if you have not yet picked up the LAst Stand of the Wreckers Trade, do so.

Hey Balrog how solid does Hercules seem so far? Still waiting on the latest two figs to get to me...

Hey man!

He feels really solid honestly. The connection between heavy labor and dr crank is great. A little unbalanced and top heavy, but he's only got one leg so... You know. I actually can't believe TFC kept to schedule and released two figs in two weeks!

Hey man!

He feels really solid honestly. The connection between heavy labor and dr crank is great. A little unbalanced and top heavy, but he's only got one leg so... You know. I actually can't believe TFC kept to schedule and released two figs in two weeks!

Sweeeeet! Should have mine by the end of the week. Only two limbs to go!

Here is a little custom I created, basically a Wreck-Gar and a Junkheap mish-mashed together. Oh and a MAIDEN JAPAN head. I call him Gunker.

6496973725_b4e8bfe331_b.jpg

6496973965_a3e342e0e9_b.jpg

I doodled a little bit with some paint apps on the PRIME Voyager Optimus, here is a shot of mine.

Its an awesome figure, and when he and bulkhead hit US retail it will be nice to see what people come up with.

So are the prime toys out at any retail stores besides ToysRus? Like Target or Walmart. I wanna get them but i feel BBTS is overpriced. Especially on Arcee and Cliffjumper.

I picked up Prime voyager Prime and deluxe Starscream for $34 total today at TRU, took advantage of their 30% off sale.

Not yet Craw, I picked up an extra Starscream on an existing BBTS order, he's only a dollar more than he'd be at WalMart or Target. Wait for Arcee and Cliffjumper. I bet they'll be out around New Year's Day.

Not yet Craw, I picked up an extra Starscream on an existing BBTS order, he's only a dollar more than he'd be at WalMart or Target. Wait for Arcee and Cliffjumper. I bet they'll be out around New Year's Day.

For some reason he jacked up the price of Arcee and Cliffjumper to $20. It's a bit steep. TRU is sold out online and i don't have any stores in the area. I'll just wait and see what happens.

The first edition run wont be hitting any retailers other than toy "specific" stores like Toys R Us and online retailers like BBTS. I got mine from a friend overseas who picked them up at retail for me.

Back