ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That comic strip doesn't have enough explosions and fornicating animals to be a true adaption of a Bayformers flick.

Just sayin' :peace

That only happened in ROTF. (the fornicating animals that is)

Got a Henkei Red Alert for my birthday, so took this group shot:

5690982750_c659d63d3b_z.jpg

And because my collection has grown so much recently i have had to invade my worktop space for customizing with new tf's, as my detolf is full to bursting.

5690984040_001573288e_b.jpg

I also got a Takara MP Bumblebee for my birthday, but i have had to send it back to the retailer because it was a POS! The toy itself is fantastic but the paint was sloppy as hell!
All of the yellow car panels were different shades of yellow for starters, and there was black scuff marks and paint chips everywhere. It was really awful and for the money it cost totally unsatisfactory.
So to anyone thinking of buying one: DONT. Get the better, and cheaper hasbro Costco metallic one instead, which is the one im hoping to get once we get a refund.
Fecking Takara, they're getting worse than Hasbro!

Nice pics Dubz! Henkei for the win !!!! :clap

Took the day off work today as I picked up some new arrivals from the post office!

DSCI0005-34.jpg

DSCI0003-38.jpg

Very, very chuffed !!! Off to play some more :)

Bob

ko_defensor_h.jpg

Picked this guy up this morning, KO version and the quality is bang on.

Dubz, Bob, Valfar,
Congrats on all the new stuff!

I got Generations Wheeljack today and aside from a couple of minor paint marks on his spanners think he's great.

There's really nothing major to seperate either version so it really comes down to your preference of the way the stripes are done.

The United version has the back window covered which is in keeping with the G1 toy as that was a Lancia Stratos rally car and the Generations design has a visible rear window so it gives it more of a regular sports car feel. I think both are nice.

One thing I have discovered with this mold is that it can be a bit fiddly to get the back half of the car to clip together properly when going from robot mode back to car mode.....it's one of those where everything has to be just right otherwise it takes ages :gah:

I'm having to do some chasing up on my United Drift which still isn't here after just over a month.....the tracking number says it left HK on the date the seller said but it's still not here :(

I'm also waiting for,
Generations Warpath
custom Wreck-Gar parts ( ordered these this week )

EDIT
Generations Wheeljack has a better paintjob on the headsculpt or to be more accurate less paint which means his "ears" are completely clear plastic which works great with the lightpiping :rock

Last edited:
Cheers BCM !! :hi5:

So putting you on the spot, if you could only keep one Jack which would it be? I'm thinking of picking up a generations too. United for car mode and Generations for bot mode.

Whats the tiny Hot Rod and Megatron?

They are Targetroids. Third party and transform into guns (target Masters) Megs and Ops come in one pack, Screamer and Rod in another. The guns are OK at best, but the Bot modes are GREAT and very articulated. The Megs is pure win. I just got them to add to my character displays really.

That Warpath looks great, cant wait to get mine.

He really is a top little figure. Even the slightly cheating "H" Tank really works for this guy. You will need to cut down the stupidly long missile when you get him and I wish he had blue eyes rather than black, but other than that a very solid fig.

Bob

Bob,
I think my "ultimate" version would be the United one with the Generations head but if I had to keep one it'd probably be the United as I like the metallic green.

In all honesty though I think either version is full of win.

EDIT
Comparison pics,
wj1.jpg

wj2.jpg

wj3.jpg

wj4.jpg

I also found a cool use for the flame thing from Henkei Hot Rod,
wj5.jpg

One issue I've discovered with Generations WJ is that the shoulder weapon has a stress mark on the bit above the clip but it doesn't feel like it'll break so it may be the same kind of deal as Wreck-Gar's hands. The clip also seems to have stretched slightly after being taken on and off a few times and it's now on the loose side.

Last edited:
both look very cool, I have the United but wanna find the generations version. Thanks for the comparision pics bcm77.

both look very cool, I have the United but wanna find the generations version. Thanks for the comparision pics bcm77.

No problem!

Here's some other pics of various TF's,

Wheeljack finally finishes the project he'd been working on in his spare time,
projectdinobot.jpg

FP Protector,
rodimus.jpg

Don't call me Darkmount!,
straxus.jpg

As for the Masterpiece line, it should get renamed the Mehsterpiece line.

Not that the new Prime is bad, it looks like a combination of the original Masterpiece with elements of the tiny Hybrid Style Convoy and some of the IDW art thrown in but at this point G1 Prime has been done to death and another character would have been much more intresting to see.

It's certainly not worth the £180 it'd cost me to get one as I don't particularly care about the trailer & Roller and the improved truck cab is something that'd get ignored for the most part as my TF's are always displayed in robot mode.

Besides which I already have iGear's Faith Leader which is more than adequate for my main display.

Last edited:
The new MP-10 Prime is MEH! IMO. DO we really need more Prime MP's? Galvatron,Soundwave,Shockwave,Blaster,Jazz,Kup,Blur, and a real Ultra Magnus would all have been better then another Prime MP.

The new MP-10 Prime is MEH! IMO. DO we really need more Prime MP's? Galvatron,Soundwave,Shockwave,Blaster,Jazz,Kup,Blur, and a real Ultra Magnus would all have been better then another Prime MP.

Apparently Takara think we do.

It's a safe bet a smaller Megatron will happen to go with Prime v2.0 so the chances of any of those characters getting a MP release have likely decreased assuming any of them are even on their "to do" list.

Jeez...everyones so miserable around here.

Im beginning to wonder if anyone looks forward to or is happy with anything TF-related these days.

On a different note...Fans Project KO Rodimus/Protector.
I can get one, but im undecided....I have credit with a site i need to use, and thats about the only thing they have in stock that some what interests me but i havent seen one pic of him yet that has sold me on him. You know that "magical" picture you see of a toy you were undecided on but after seeing that pic you just have to have it? I havent had that with Protector.

Jeez...everyones so miserable around here.

Im beginning to wonder if anyone looks forward to or is happy with anything TF-related these days.

On a different note...Fans Project KO Rodimus/Protector.
I can get one, but im undecided....I have credit with a site i need to use, and thats about the only thing they have in stock that some what interests me but i havent seen one pic of him yet that has sold me on him. You know that "magical" picture you see of a toy you were undecided on but after seeing that pic you just have to have it? I havent had that with Protector.

WOW!!! Yep you pegged it...cause we don't wanted yet another Prime MP were miserable :cuckoo:

Back