ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no way in hell i'm paying $50 for a United figure, i'm just getting repolabel sets for my RTS/Generations figures.

damn, is he going for that much? I'm a big Jazz fan and was hesitant to pull the trigger when he was $30 when he first came out. I've since accepted the price I paid since I think this United version is the best "Classics" figure I own, but no way is he worth anymore than that or any figure in this line.

If people were capable of having a discussion about a difference of opinion without resulting to trollish comebacks or spamming the boards with stupid emoticons (which obviously just show you lack any kind of sense or ability to communicate to backup your perspective/opinions) then stupid crap like what happened in the other thread wouldnt happen.

sure thing buddy. maybe look in the mirror first.

"sideshow statue crap" is what you said. maybe if YOU didnt take your little high school digs than people wouldn't react and they could have a reasonable discussion with you. instead of playing the victim on here, you could stand to learn how to talk to people and be respectful. its called tact.

im buying the sideshow statue because i could care less about posing it or taking off the parts because THATS WHAT IM INTO. if you like posing your piece than good for you. we're into different things regarding collecting and that's fine...see how that works, no cheap shots taken at what you are into.

peace.

Last edited:
So, I just decided to FINALLY get a transformers united Jazz figure.. AND JESUS CHRIST WTF is with the price? 50-60$ Really?

anyone know where i might find one for a realistic price?

There is a second run of a few United figures including Jazz in June but I expect prices will stay the same because of the demand.

He's worth it if you ask me. The vibrancy of the white plastic, the extra silver paint aps on the robot mode and car mode all make him well worth it. I paid the equivelant of $66 for mine and didnt regret it for a second.
The RTS version, even with stickers, is just rubbish in comparison, and i have both.

Starscream77: Youre a little late to the party. I didnt even bother reading all of your post because its pointless, and you were obviously just talking out of your back side within the first sentance. Seriously, someone calls something "crap" and you consider that "rude"? Get a grip dude, not everyone likes the same stuff, the sooner your realize that the better.

And anything else said about the matter will be swiftly ignored, time to move on.

Starscream77: Youre a little late to the party. I didnt even bother reading all of your post because its pointless, and you were obviously just talking out of your back side within the first sentance. Seriously, someone calls something "crap" and you consider that "rude"? Get a grip dude, not everyone likes the same stuff, the sooner your realize that the better.

And anything else said about the matter will be swiftly ignored, time to move on.

I don't see how you can call a SS figure "crap" on a Sideshow board, and think anyone would be cool with it.

Your customs are "crap". Are you offended? I am not saying they are (though I am not a fan of them) but it's baffling to me how you're still alive and posting here with some of the crap I've read on the past few pages. mind blowing that you feel other posters are trolling you. :slap

sideshow's prime and this model prime are COMPLETELY different figures. the only similarity is they are both Prime (heck, from different lines)

He's worth it if you ask me. The vibrancy of the white plastic, the extra silver paint aps on the robot mode and car mode all make him well worth it. I paid the equivelant of $66 for mine and didnt regret it for a second.
The RTS version, even with stickers, is just rubbish in comparison, and i have both.

To you, perhaps, but sorry, no. Nothing hastak mass produces with the intent of being given to 10 year olds is worth that much money. if they STAY at that price, I'll just get the hsabro version.

I don't see how you can call a SS figure "crap" on a Sideshow board, and think anyone would be cool with it.

Your customs are "crap". Are you offended? I am not saying they are (though I am not a fan of them) but it's baffling to me how you're still alive and posting here with some of the crap I've read on the past few pages. mind blowing that you feel other posters are trolling you. :slap

sideshow's prime and this model prime are COMPLETELY different figures. the only similarity is they are both Prime (heck, from different lines)

Yeah I've seen enough of his posts to realize he is the poster child for attention whore of the year. No sense in arguing with the kid anymore.

He would flip a ____, and you know it. :lol Even though it kind of goes against what he said in his last post about taking the word crap too seriously.

Yeah I've seen enough of his posts to realize he is the poster child for attention whore of the year. No sense in arguing with the kid anymore.

Welcome to my ignore list buddy. Now go take a hike.
You guys wanna know what the really sad and immature thing is? When someone has a different opinion about something, calls that thing crap and then gets told they are trolling because of it. Get a grip on reality the lot of you not everyone likes the same ____, and they have a right to express it.

Last edited:
To you, perhaps, but sorry, no. Nothing hastak mass produces with the intent of being given to 10 year olds is worth that much money. if they STAY at that price, I'll just get the hsabro version.

Well..thats your loss. Careful saying things like that around here btw, you might get flamed and called a troll for it. :cuckoo:

Welcome to my ignore list buddy. Now go take a hike.
You guys wanna know what the really sad and immature thing is? When someone has a different opinion about something, calls that thing crap and then gets told they are trolling because of it. Get a grip on reality the lot of you not everyone likes the same ____, and they have a right to express it.

im sorry i didn't read any of that crap, my troll spyware is turned on. :banana

Well..thats your loss. Careful saying things like that around here btw, you might get flamed and called a troll for it. :cuckoo:

be that as it may, we all run in the special Olympics from time to time. but to all that pointless blather ( IE troll fingering) I simply say....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkdplEyEQqA&feature=related"]YouTube - Dr. Weird - Deer Antler[/ame]

or... perhaps....

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUAPDvo2UBM&feature=related"]YouTube - How to lose weight in seconds[/ame]

Anyone else getting the iGears coneheads?

I'm not sure I'll get them all but I wouldn't mind at least one of them, not sure which I like best though.

They're also doing Sunstorm and will inevitably do their own Starscream, Skywarp & Thundercracker as well.

It'd be nice to have a MP Starscream in the same silver/grey as the G1 toy or Henkei version as I never liked the colors of the official ones and the reworking of the molds to remove the hip kibble makes them very tempting.

Providing the quality is as good as the Kup heads and Faith Leader I couldn't care less who iGear steal stuff from.

Back