ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is the list of what you'll be able to find on the 30th ;)

Leader Class
Optimus Prime | Megatron

Voyager Class
Optimus Prime | Ironhide | Desert Tracker Ratchet | Starscream | Demolisher | Fallen

Deluxe Class
Bumblebee (Preview Figure) | Sideswipe | Breakaway | Skids | RC Wheelie | Chromia | Smokescreen | Soundwave (Preview Figure) | Sideways | Rampage | Desert Brawl

Scout Class
Rollbar | Knockout | Dead End | Dirt Boss | Depthcharge | Ransack

Ultimate Class
Ultimate Bumblebee Battlecharged

and that includes Skids ;)

Leader Class
Optimus Prime | Megatron

Voyager Class
Optimus Prime | Ironhide | Desert Tracker Ratchet | Starscream | Demolisher | Fallen

Deluxe Class
Bumblebee (Preview Figure) | Sideswipe | Breakaway | Skids | RC Wheelie | Chromia | Smokescreen | Soundwave (Preview Figure) | Sideways | Rampage | Desert Brawl

Scout Class

Ultimate Class

Go easy on S....he just saw the vid of his mom and all those guys on utube....:eek: :lol

Leader Class
Optimus Prime | Megatron

Voyager Class

Deluxe Class

Scout Class

Ultimate Class

LIES!!!!!!!!!
Go easy on S....he just saw the vid of his mom and all those guys on utube....:eek: :lol

Damn! How did our video get out J??? :horror

I dont know....but it was pulled down quick due to...well...um...:naughty.

:lol

Ion like you guys....:monkey2:monkey2

With the SDCC exclusive Soundwave coming, does anyone know if they are going to re-issue any other older figures as they seemed to have halted the line.

Here's some new pics of Human Alliance Bumblebee & Sam including some excellent comparison shots that give a perfect example of their respective scales,

https://www.tfw2005.com/transformer...llen-human-alliance-bumblebee-gallery-167646/

BB looks bigger than I expected but that's no bad thing as the toy is f'ing sweet....I'm getting 1 to display in each mode.

If either of the rumors about HA Ironhide or Prime turn out to be true imagine how big they'll be.

I can't believe these come out next week and I still haven't even seen any of the previews figs. Is the preview Soundwave the only Soundwave figure coming out?

SCORE AT MY TARGET!!!!

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

Back