ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
148261226319465dd4.jpg

Yeah, it's Soundwave.

Toys R Us finally stocked both Titanium War Within Grimlock and Prowl TRU Exclusives. Picked both up along with both new God Of War figures (Magic of the Gods)

Time for some images/updates...

Superion in TF:ROTF packaging:

rotf_superion1.jpg

Here are more shots of Superion before he's combined:

rotf_superion2.jpg

rotf_superion4.jpg

rotf_superion3.jpg

I'm a sucker for combiners, and even though this is a repaint, i'll be buying!

Is it just me, or has the quality of the plastic that Hasbro has been using recently gotten worse? You can see in the picture above how it looks cheap and "plasticky" and in hand it feels kind of lightweight and flimsy. Maybe not for everything, but I noticed it for the newer classics and universe ultras.

Is it just me, or has the quality of the plastic that Hasbro has been using recently gotten worse? You can see in the picture above how it looks cheap and "plasticky" and in hand it feels kind of lightweight and flimsy. Maybe not for everything, but I noticed it for the newer classics and universe ultras.

It's not you, and it's not recent. They've had crappy plastic since Energon and Armada stuff.

Even the Collectors Club Seacons have crappy plastic :(

Well I'm sure it's probably changed more than once over time, but I've noticed a difference even between the last wave of Classics and this one. Something feels very different to me.

Well I'm sure it's probably changed more than once over time, but I've noticed a difference even between the last wave of Classics and this one. Something feels very different to me.

Yeah, it's called cheaper production, and China sayin' "^^^^ the USA! Pay us nothing, you'll get crap in return!"

But oh well, i'm a fanboy so i'll still buy TF's.

I'm not digging the Soundwave look. Looks like a nasty bug. Yet another disappointment with the movie design. PASS for me....

Two more pics, and it looks actually good in these. Still a shame it's not closer to G1 Soundwave, but that was to be expected really, and it looks like a pretty menacing design in it own right. And hey, at least you can tell it's Soundwave, unlike with Starscream and Megatron. :lol

172774045_18665.jpg

172774043_39662.jpg

When I first saw Megs from the movie I knew it was him but Star Scream was another story, I HATE that figure, it was just disgusting IMO.

But the Masterpiece version that they put out during the movie release I bought like 6 of those bad boys, I still have them all sealed up! :rock

Holy^^^^, more pics. First they wouldn't release clear pics at all, and now they won't stop coming! :lol

1227631505_soundwaveface.jpg

Oh, definately deluxe preview figure:

10485-1__scaled_1200.jpg

:lecture

Still absolutely horrible. Just not a fan of the design, the paint, the everything.

Like I said though, I don't collect the movie stuff, so no worries on my end. They'll still look bad ass on screen.

Back