ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

What a beauty...

So what's up? Are we getting a Jazz or not? What's being speculated and potentially happening next few MP releases?
Damn that does look good.

Getting 2 Hounds myself,maybe 3 as he was my favorite as a child. Jazz and Mirage I NEED as well,never owned them before.

scan0055-jpg.28149141
I've got every released figure there. Needs me that Hound.
Hound!

I dont see jazz and mirage
Mirage is using his powers. Jazz is a glaring omission. I've got Maketoys Downbeat, that I overpaid for. But it's the best option out there right now.

Got the full article and gallery up for this one too at a whopping 50 pics (well... that's significantly large for me, anyways.) https://kumastyledesigns.com/iron-factory-catastrophe-review/

This one is a direct repaint of the originally released War Giant and all accessories are the same sans additional non-transforming Bridge Watcher (Shockwave) blaster. The article is kept pretty short and sweet because of this and here are some pics from the gallery:

35-13.png

40-6.png

31-16.png

23-53.png

28-23.png

6-225.png

11-177.png

MAketoys Downbeat is a great standin. Even if they never make an official Jazz, he sits perfectly within the group.

Agree with this
Downbeat is a fantastic version of Jazz & I will be quite happy with him even if Tak make an official one I may find it hard to replace him...plus current pricing from Tak means I may not be able to afford too anyway

Same with Hound & Mirage...I have Fans Toys Willis & MMC Sphinx which are both absolute gems IMO so unless Takara Hound (& Mirage...when they get round to him) are more in line with older pricing & not £100 like Cordon was recently they I won't be replacing them

Neil

Back