ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you guys think they'll ever do another shot at Sideswipe with better proportions in bot mode?

I don’t think takara will do but a 3rd party like fanstoys could do it
What ever happened to fanstoy’s hot rod (hoodlum) ?
That seems to have gone quiet

I don’t think takara will do but a 3rd party like fanstoys could do it
What ever happened to fanstoy’s hot rod (hoodlum) ?
That seems to have gone quiet

I'd definitely like to see someone do it. It just looks so dated now.

Re: Hoodlum - FT seems to show off renders and prototypes a year plus in advance at times, so I'm sure it's just waiting it's turn to start the production process whenever that may be.

Those oversized Weijang figures: Worth the money?

Everything I read about the quality is great and even improved over the originals so I'd say so if you're into the upscaling. No experience with them myself.

Infinite IT 01 megatron is definitely worth the money !
More cartoonish colour wise extra cannon plus megatron English voice caption.
When you’ve got it in hand it is better quality than the original for a fraction of the price
075722B6-EF50-4DCF-82B8-EEAC98929C95.jpgE9405F99-1FFE-42A6-9196-1FD04D6D9CB2.jpg

Those oversized Weijang figures: Worth the money?

YES!!!!

All of the various oversize Wei Jiang Prime figures are MILES above anything Harbro has done, these were clearly made with love. They somehow managed to made me like the Baymasters Prime.

G1 Megatron is actually fun to transform and comes with a very cool laserbeak.

Hound is very good, but not at the same level as the others.

Thanks for the advice and strong endorsement on the weijang! As far as Megatron goes, its my understanding that some sellers include a chest plate that you can insert a die-cast Decpticon logo in. But seems like it's random or at least tricky to confirm a seller that actually does this.

However, in reading about weijang over the past couple of days, I'm also getting a strong interest in that IT Megatron release that James has, even though I have the original Tak. Feels like it's gonna be a tricky decision....

Any recommendations as to the best places to get this kind of stuff from? I'm also really hoping Weijang releases a darker colored shockwave. He would be a shoo-in for what they accomplish.

That Infinite IT Megatron is impressive. I have to say, I really like the idea of that piece on the back, even if it is just a cover piece. It really adds to an already impressive figure.

Yes it’s not good, Why have takara used paint
If plastic is buffed and made shiny it can have the same affect
just look at the starscream make-toys

Finally got around to transforming MP Sunstreaker. Absolutely fantastic looking bot mode! Transformation had a couple of scary spots, but overall not too bad. Can't wait to see what Takara has to offer in 2018!

20180203_172422_002b.jpg

Does make Sideswipe look a little dated though lol!!

20180203_172529_002b.jpg

Back