ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All things transformers!!!!

Mine only has minor scuffs, you have to be actually LOOKING for them in order to see them. Those warnings are mostly for people that demand perfection on everything they buy, those that will return or file a Paypal dispute because the shipper on their HT doll is "damaged". Companies protecting themselves against those horrible customers. It's not like they will not help if an actual issue is present in your figure.

You should all transform Megatron, it's a joy to do so! Read the instructions, take your time.

It's also funny to me that some complaint about the price, but are willing to defend/justify atrocities like this, priced out of the ass:

2c1e03fb0ff928d0538b89f458549208.jpg

A god damn 6 inch rat. LOL.

That makes Megatron $220 (that many didn't pay, btw. Export, reputable sites had this at $180 shipped) the deal of the century!

I do get that some don't like the new direction, and that's fine. But when you have a toy that resembles cartoon Megatron down to a t, and actually transforms into a freaking gun (with attachments that turn into a base) all the accessories, and significance of the character, I mean SACRIFICES have to be made.

Then again, I'm no toy engineer or an artist to know better. I guess those that do nothing but complaint about the minimal things can do a better Megatron?

I'd like to see it.

A transformer that you shouldn't transform, sounds reasonable.

I complained about that earlier.....worrying about if things will break or chip paint while transforming the thing.That shouldn't even happen for the price too.

Especially the tight fit silencer

I'll transform it at least once...it's deciding on devoting the time for the 2 hour transformation :) (I know I exaggerated)

I personally don't think this TT Megs is the best MP Megs that's out there. Mightron is pretty damn good imo. I'm not saying I can build and design a better one but I can certainly comment on whichever I prefer over another. TT just doesn't look right to me, it's hard to really describe. There are gaps or "cracks" in the chest and legs that seems off. IDK it's just not the version I would buy. Same goes for TT Shockwave. I think Quakewave is far superior of a figure and a better iteration of the character.

I transformed MP Megatron daily, for some reason I like the transformation and haven't had many scratches or dings. But I do remove the face so there is that and I have a scratch on the barrel but its not very noticeable. I like MP Megatron more than the others but they are all pretty good.

That Toyworld Devastator gift-set looks amazing, specially now that it has the G! head and colors. So much that I just ****ing bought it, god damn it.

Saw the pics with him and MP 36 and it's like they were meant to be displayed together. That and the coneheads, Shockwave, Soundwave, etc... I guess there was something about UW's Devy that just didn't look right. I'll still keep it, but not on my MP shelf.

Will FT Omega Supreme be bigger that TW Devy? Does anyone know?

The full review of MakeToys' CD-OISP Striker Noir and Weapons Package is up: Toy Review: MakeToys CD-OISP Striker Noir (With Weapons Pack) - Kuma Style

Honestly, there's not much to talk about with this one. It's a straight up repaint of Manus with a bunch of weapons. I did give it a 9/10 because you get so much awesomeness at a really great price.

The gallery is a larger one (for me) at 33 pics and here are some favorites from it:

16-47.png

18glow.png

27-14.png

26-13.png

30-10.png

4-88.png

7-87.png

25-15.png

22-22.png

I'm sure some 3P company will make some sort of thin covers for those that want to cover them. I mean, there's iPhone cases that are so thin, it's ridiculous. Same can be done for Megs lines/et cetera.

None of that really bothers me though.

I've still got no desire to own it but I have to admit that is a great photo :clap Best I've seen anyone make MP36 look.

New masterpiece movie Prime.

In classic Hasbro form, the two promotional photos they took & the figure they had on-hand at the event are missing a bunch of the paint apps and proper transformation compared to the photography used on the product packaging, which I'm sure was done by Takara-Tomy. So just like Bumblebee, we'll have to wait for Takara's additional photography to know what it's supposed to look like. And then like Bumblebee, we're gonna have to wait until release to see which version of the figure they actually produce: the Takara version with extra paint, or the half-assed version Hasbro's showing.

18121714_447647835585649_736079661905418274_o.jpg

attachment.php

Back