ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All things transformers!!!!

^ If that's true, I'd be surprised.

As nice as some of them are, I don't know of any other transformable figures that do it (transform) as smoothly and just right like a TT Transformer. Most are a nightmare and just seem like an afterthought transformation.

Kobayashi/Hasui's work seems miles ahead in comparison to other companies to me.

Anyway,

That Trypticon does look NICE. Got Fortress Maximus and it's an amazing robot, full of gimmicks and it was only $130!

Last edited:
Yeah what I may do is keep scoria in the main display in Dino mode and have grass or in not mode.

Another (very nicely done) review of Grassor, courtesy of Toy Dojo:

I personally don't agree with the initial comments about Grassor being "way too big" compared to MP-10. I mean, this is THE guy that took down Devastator in the movie, FFS.

The "comparisons" between this guy and Mr Potato are hilarious. That thing is a mess and I'm glad I totally passed.

There's been some reported issues with the test-shot and GIGA seems to be fixing those before a general release. As Im getting the metallic version, I'm sure none of the said problems (mostly miss transforming and breaking) and some loose parts; will be non existent.

Bring on the rest GIGA!

That things incredible, is he out yet?

20161015_191047.jpg

I'm probably doing my TF collection a massive disservice stuck on top of my display cabinets but it is what it is. Love them though. Going to order the X version of Stomp to complete the Dinobots. I'm also waiting on the last two Generation Toy Constructicons to finish Gravity Builder who will stand over Megs and co.

View attachment 298566

I'm probably doing my TF collection a massive disservice stuck on top of my display cabinets but it is what it is. Love them though. Going to order the X version of Stomp to complete the Dinobots. I'm also waiting on the last two Generation Toy Constructicons to finish Gravity Builder who will stand over Megs and co.

I bet you always fall for that line... "Hey buddy, wanna buy an Optimus Prime?" :lol
Thats a lot of Optimus.

No one.

But I'm more that sure it's coming, and it made me drop the po's on the 3P versions in a heartbeat.

Patience.

I've been waiting for more myself but think I'm still down for MT Despotron

I will still get Takara one because it will probably be my last Tak purchase as after that I am not sure who they will make that is a must have & not been tackled perfectly well by a 3rd party already & I might as well go out on a Takara high with Megs V2 :)

Neil

Back