ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I right in saying there is an 18 inch Megatron confirmed too and do we think there will be further releases?

I wanted a nice quality matching set/style of G1 Optimus, Megatron and Soundwave for nostalgia.

I bought the Hot Toys Optimus but I can't see any signs of that line continuing so am considering moving into the new 18 inch line instead.

I did consider getting the Masterpiece line but wanted something a little bigger and standout.

I wanted a nice quality matching set/style of G1 Optimus, Megatron and Soundwave for nostalgia.

I bought the Hot Toys Optimus but I can't see any signs of that line continuing so am considering moving into the new 18 inch line instead.

I did consider getting the Masterpiece line but wanted something a little bigger and standout.

Ultimetal Optimus prime , he is sold out, but maybe catch a deal on Evilbay.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm1fJy-gO3g

The full review for DX9 Toys' D-09 Mightron is up and label me impressed. Check out thoughts on it by clicking the link or pic below:

https://kumastyledesigns.com/dx9-mightron-review/

Here are some fav. shots from it:

12-36.png

13-33.png

2ps.png

Done a massive about turn and cancelled Mightron in favour of Maketoys ' effort. Its all about little details and Desputron has grown on me massively whilst the back kibble and thin legs of Dx9's version have always bugged me.

Despotron looks awesome. I really think he will be my next Megatron.

On a side note has everyone seen Fans Toys showing a render of Trail Breaker.? These companies are really competing pretty hard these days.

Did you guys see the new Pics of MakeToys MTRM-08 Despotron?
Saw those while ghostin´ tfw2005 boards

This thing looks amazing:

View attachment 288790
This MakeToys Megatron is incredible! I watched a video of the transformation because I had to know how on earth they got the legs to be that thick while still having a decent looking gun mode; having the two legs fit back to back inside of side by side was ingenious! And the transformation overall seems like you could stumble your way through it without instructions, which is great.

After the disappointment that was Masterpiece Shockwave, I'm not sure that Takara-Tomy could live up to these new 3rd party Megatrons, if and when they ever actually make the damn guy. Also, you gotta wonder what they were smoking back when they made MP-05 Megatron on the old scale; what a travesty of a figure compared to what we're seeing today!

I was actually thinking the same thing about Mightron--he looks so good in those pics. . .except for the legs, which are very distracting!

Love that Fanstoys is tackling Trailbreaker. That's probably the route I'll end up going.

This MakeToys Megatron is incredible! I watched a video of the transformation because I had to know how on earth they got the legs to be that thick while still having a decent looking gun mode; having the two legs fit back to back inside of side by side was ingenious! And the transformation overall seems like you could stumble your way through it without instructions, which is great.

After the disappointment that was Masterpiece Shockwave, I'm not sure that Takara-Tomy could live up to these new 3rd party Megatrons, if and when they ever actually make the damn guy. Also, you gotta wonder what they were smoking back when they made MP-05 Megatron on the old scale; what a travesty of a figure compared to what we're seeing today!

Well, MP-05 was done in 12 days, if I recall correctly.
So THAT´S an achievement.

Otherwise spoken: Yeah, he doesn´t hold much poses and does only look good besides MP-01 in a staring contest, but I´m happy to have both.

Takara? I don´t think they´re doing one soon, thx to their new thinking, or so, of..."Gun replica? No...not as a toy."

Although I don´t get it. Orange plug and be done with it...

I guess I made a great choice waiting out on getting a 3rd party Megatron.

This Despotron is the one I'll definitely get.

Also, why is MP Shockwave a disappointment?

So glad I'm on board with Despotron. Awesome looking head to toe Imo. The legs aren't as glaring if you compare them to Prime's.

Back