ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In-hand pics of Masterpiece Ironhide hit over the weekend. I think he looks fantastic and don't agree with the bevy of complaints some people have at all. My only personal complaint is I wish they had done his and Ratchet's windows a traditional smoke grey instead of the ugly teal blue. That's a decision that makes absolutely no sense in the Masterpiece series. Ironhide's windows weren't any more blue in the cartoon than anyone else's, so I don't understand why they treated him differently than Prime and the other carbots.

1618671_206584733025295_8597177940285451914_n.jpg

e8399867f769d35adfe3e5b1b3236654.jpg~original

1453725239_ir6.jpg

what company is making that Devastator?!?!?!?!...I would need to have that in my collection!!!

ToyWorld. That Devy is about 20" tall. The other company making one at the moment is Generation Toy and their Devy is about 15-17" tall - I like the aesthetic of Generation Toy more, but like the size of ToyWorld more. Dammit!

I know the feeling.
At the moment with my redundancy coming up anything not already ordered is getting serious thought before I use any money on anything & as cheap as Ravage seems to be I do already have one so he's not a must buy over some of the other figures.

That said if I can get a new job quick enough then I will have some redundancy money going spare ;) lol

Lol yeah I'm itching to see what it is she got me...suspense is killing me.

Just paid up my Merc so he should be here in a few days now.

Look forward to your pics of Spotter & Tesla.

I'm looking forward to seeing their versions of Rumble & Frenzy, even if I never get them they should look awesome in proper scale.

Glad you are happy with Shrapnel...don't forget I want your Bombshell though :wink1: lol

Great news on re-selling the Seekers.
Didn't realise there were KO's incoming...might be the way forward for me to finally upgrade my MP-03 seekers to MP-11 molds instead of the horrendous prices of the actual releases

Lol yeah me too.
My birthday was in actually in June so this gives you an indication of how long this has been on order...whatever it is ;) lol
Pics will be incoming as soon as it is here :)

I think you are better off skipping season 3 & just watching the headmasters episodes of Season 4
I know it has it's haters but I absolutely love those few episodes, some of my ultimate favourites & I love the Headmaster & Targetmaster characters so I'm watching the Make Toys Re:Masters with interest at the moment.

Neil

I'm leaning towards keeping Bombshell at the moment but if I change my mind and you haven't managed to get one elsewhere I'll let you know. If you give me an idea of what you'd be willing to pay I can also keep a look out for one when I'm browsing various sites.

Here's the MP11 KO's,

I really like Sunstorm and even Acid Storm looks decent without all those Minecraft patterns all over it. The price that's been touted is about $100 each so if the build quality is good and the costs for getting them shipped to the UK don't jack the price up too badly there's no reason to even consider paying official prices for any version of that mold again as the Coneheads will undoubtedly get the same treatment.

Most of the TV shows I watch regularly are on their mid season breaks right now so I'll probably go through all of the G1 episodes as I've had fun watching a few clips on Youtube.

The one possible financial drawback from finally getting to see the later series is that it might mean I start getting the itch to get figures from them....and I already really like Make Toys Hardhead.

I'm glad I pre-ordered Ravage. Unfortunately I have a few too many Transformers....I'm afraid I have to sell my Scourge, Starscream, and Megs.

The smaller size figures are easier to display.

In-hand pics of Masterpiece Ironhide hit over the weekend. I think he looks fantastic and don't agree with the bevy of complaints some people have at all. My only personal complaint is I wish they had done his and Ratchet's windows a traditional smoke grey instead of the ugly teal blue. That's a decision that makes absolutely no sense in the Masterpiece series. Ironhide's windows weren't any more blue in the cartoon than anyone else's, so I don't understand why they treated him differently than Prime and the other carbots.

1618671_206584733025295_8597177940285451914_n.jpg

e8399867f769d35adfe3e5b1b3236654.jpg~original

1453725239_ir6.jpg

Looks amazing!

Finally some news I can actually get excited about.

Ironhide, Ratchet, Shockwave, Hot Rod and Ramjet all paid for and in doubles!

Great year for TT MP Fans.

Higher res scans

uploadfromtaptalk1453817691081.jpguploadfromtaptalk1453817701506.jpg

Seems like the robot form also has different face expressions. Most likely it will have the mouth plate.

I dont know why but it looks like Primal is going to end up with really loose shoulder and hip joints. Maybe not at first but certainly over time.

Ironhide looks amazing in that first pic. . .and just like everything else we've seen so far in the second pic. I guess we'll have to carefully pose and angle him to get him to look his best.

Man they really are going all out on optimus primal. Can't wait to see it painted.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Best pic of Ironhide I've seen so far, and as real as it gets. No edits, just a clear shot of what we are getting.

Ironhide looks amazing.

cf2806d51fb79b33243c4e37a14a59ae.jpg

Given the nature of the 3rd party scene I think there's still a chance of either Fans Toys, Badcube, MMC or XTransbots having a go at the vanbots so I'll wait and see what happens.

If they don't, I'll perhaps consider buying the inevitable KO of the official one.

some day I will get back into the transformers again. just been busy with the star wars hot toys line. but I did manage to get the tt devastator which will be interesting to see how it turned out. in honestly I forgot about him when they charged it back in December on bbts and was sitting in my loot pile all this time waiting for me to hit the button to ship my loot. it`s a good thing I went on there to look and there it was. I was like :confused:

Back