ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When is Sphinx coming out? Hasn't it been a few years already since his announcement?

It was first announced last year. Not sure when it's currently scheduled for release, the updated prototype pics with the new headsculpt were revealed a few weeks back so the next stage should be the color test shot.

3P TF's has taken all my excitement away from Hit Toys right now and I can't wait for DX9 Invisible. Any of you guys have him?

i love mine! the thing is SOLID! and scales perfect and in my opinion fits in perfect w/ the rest of my MPs
only thing necessary is the forearm cover plates i designed for the hand cavity. otherwise it looks unfinished.

i love mine! the thing is SOLID! and scales perfect and in my opinion fits in perfect w/ the rest of my MPs
only thing necessary is the forearm cover plates i designed for the hand cavity. otherwise it looks unfinished.

That's one of the pics that sold me on him at TFW and I ordered those before I even ordered Invisible:lol I'm pretty excited for this guy. FT Dinobots and Willys, DX9 Invisible, TnR Jazz and the only other figure I'll "need" is an MP Ironhide and I'll be happy.

No problem with linking something like that from my POV.

i've never really linked any of my stuff from over there on here... just never really thought about it honestly! but if you want you can pick that link above and see some of the things i have made and sell over there on tfw. theres stuff in my signature over on tfw.

Mp 27 ironhide

CH6HmRkUsAAMI6V.jpg large.jpegCH6HuiQVEAAqkgU.jpg large.jpeg

MP Ironhide is pretty awesome! BUT HEY!!!! The CW Devastator wars are over and Takara Tomy has won. They not only gave Scrapper and Long Haul elbows, but they also remolded Mixmaster and Hook's elbows to be beefier and look more like elbows. However, that's not all Takara also gave the set all the G1 guns, additional paint applications and Devastator's head has a flip down visor so you can choose which you look you want for the head! THANK YOU BASED TAKARA!

I love that they still have the separate weapons platform, just like that one time transformation in the cartoon with Ratchet.

Not liking the red hip plates on the MP though......

I like it now that`s iron hid not the g1 crap they gave us back then. when you transformed it your thinking what the heck is this monstrous supposed to be :mad:

Back