ALL THINGS TRANSFORMERS!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm.. tempting, But I fear what you might make me say.

this site has them https://www.cybergeeksalliance.com/

But they're sold out of preorders untill after the chinese newyears. They'll start shipping late Jan BTW.

Thanks Lerath, appreciate that.

Just had a look & it looks like they are still in stock.

Gonna count the pennies later & see if I can pop an order in.

Thanks again

Neil

Wonder if the HLJ one will have that.

Robotkingdom has it, they include it (while supply lasts) my total is $72 shipped, still cheaper than BBTS. Paid for, and waiting.

And revoltech TF's suck. THEY DO NOT TRANSFORM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pairing down my transformer collection drastically. If anyone needs some MPs and third party stuff, I'm selling it over at tfw. https://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/693143-surlyjs-stuff-sale.html

Just decided everything was too cluttered, and I had all these repaints that while great, break the rule I try and have about no repaints, plus I don't particularly cafe about most of the characters. So I'm really just keeping Optimus, Grimlock, Starscream, Sideswipe, Prowl and maybe either Quakewave or MP-10B, because he is just ridiculously cool. Gonna put the rest towards bills and maybe a statue.

No mp Roddy 2nd version?

Robotkingdom has it, they include it (while supply lasts) my total is $72 shipped, still cheaper than BBTS. Paid for, and waiting.

And revoltech TF's suck. THEY DO NOT TRANSFORM.

Ofcorse tehy don't. they sacrifice transformation for improved Articulation and more accurate bot modes without the need to make the bot mode accomadte transformation features.

They're neither Superior, nor inferior to regular transformers. They're just different.

And if you're a fan of the Pat Lee Designs ( which I am) they're awesome. Never got the movie ones... i keep considering going back to get them.

I think Revoltechs are OK, I've only got Hot Rod at present but wouldn't mind getting Megatron and the 3rd party Soundwave & Wheeljack.

thy won't come up as out of stock till you put them in your cart. Don't fret, more are coming after Chinese new year.

Ah bums! :(

Oh well after Chinese New Year it is then :)

Ofcorse tehy don't. they sacrifice transformation for improved Articulation and more accurate bot modes without the need to make the bot mode accomadte transformation features.

They're neither Superior, nor inferior to regular transformers. They're just different.

And if you're a fan of the Pat Lee Designs ( which I am) they're awesome. Never got the movie ones... i keep considering going back to get them.

I'm the same as you I love them.
Think the design & style is amazing & the Pat Lee designs work so well here.

I never got the movie ones either but that's mostly because I can't stand the design & wanted to stick to G1 really

I really thought we would never see anymore so I'm really glad to see 3rd parties picking them up.

Neil

Here's the latest MP Wheeljack alt mode pic! This thing is going to be a thing of beauty!!!

BeKxALYCMAAJi6O.jpg

Chimungmung.com. Shipped fast, too!

That sounds like you just made it up "hmmmm what shall I call my secret supplier...I know Chimungmung.com nobody will ever know" ;) lol

Just googling them now for a peek...got some spare pennies that I might finally use for Quakewave myself.

Neil

I think Revoltechs are OK, I've only got Hot Rod at present but wouldn't mind getting Megatron and the 3rd party Soundwave & Wheeljack.

They are fun and I really don't care if they don't transform. Though TF movie revoltechs are not that great. Not because of the movies, but they are more lanky and wobbly than those G1 TFs. They tend to sag without proper stand & support.

... and Wheeljack is going to be great

They are fun and I really don't care if they don't transform. Though TF movie revoltechs are not that great. Not because of the movies, but they are more lanky and wobbly than those G1 TFs. They tend to sag without proper stand & support.

... and Wheeljack is going to be great

I dug my Hot Rod out recently and have him stood next to my computer monitor and I change the pose most days. If this 3rd party company makes more Autobot cars after Wheeljack ( they already have a render for Sunstreaker and the designer mentioned at TFW he's working on Sideswipe as well ) they'd make a nice little display that'd keep with the main theme of my collection.

Wheeljack will be great, I think I'm just being a bit angsty about the color scheme as he's my 2nd favorite Autobot.

Shogo Hasui has Tweeted this image,

It seems that it's a tribute to Seizo Kato, the voice actor for Megatron in Japan who has just passed away.

But it makes me wonder whether Hasui has another Megatron sketch somewhere.

He probably has sketches for a ton of characters. Like how there's a concept sketch for Huffer, despite him never having been materialized.

Back