All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're next to eachother in my pics above. Although if you're thinking of trying to get them on ebay I'd wait for the new Robocop they're apparently making. Another ED-209 might happen aswell.

Would anyone have a Gun Arm available? Just the accessory, I don't want the whole figure.
Please let me know.
Thanks

This would be for the Hot Toys 1:6 figure.

Last edited:
Yeah I've read people have pulled the helmet off and reglued it or something. The helmet seems pretty snug on the head like but I might give it a try. I personally prefer the Neca overall just for little reasons like the ball jointed head etc, but I totally agree that visually the Mcfarlane figure stands out more because of the paint job.

In case anyone is interested, this works. Just give it a solid yank, and it pops off. There's no face underneath to worry about damaging, all that's there is some black plastic. You will need to shave some of the plastic from the inside of thehelmet, as it has a lip on the inside that coincides with the edge of the lower face. After that, and a bit of Mighty Putty, the helmet is now aligned lower on the head and the nose is completely hidden beneath it.

Guys, if I were selling my Hot Toys Robocop do you think it would be OK by most prospective buyers if I were to alter the internal figure tray so as it could accomodate the figure with its head and legs still attached? Would doing such a thing force me to reduce my asking price?

The arms pop off easy but the head and legs do not, I've tried with minor force and it just wasn't happening so I don't want to risk full disassembly.

Guys, if I were selling my Hot Toys Robocop do you think it would be OK by most prospective buyers if I were to alter the internal figure tray so as it could accomodate the figure with its head and legs still attached? Would doing such a thing force me to reduce my asking price?

The arms pop off easy but the head and legs do not, I've tried with minor force and it just wasn't happening so I don't want to risk full disassembly.

Why do you mean by "altering"?

When I sold one of the model kit styled Predators, I shipped the box with the accessories and just bubble wrapped the crap out of the Predator and shipped him outside of the Hot Toys box to avoid damaging him by trying to take him apart. Maybe you could try the same thing with Robocop.

Why do you mean by "altering"?

Cutting out the dividing walls of the figure tray that seperate the head and limbs from the body. HT figures like this used to come unassembled. By cutting out those dividers I could leave the head and legs attached.

When I sold one of the model kit styled Predators, I shipped the box with the accessories and just bubble wrapped the crap out of the Predator and shipped him outside of the Hot Toys box to avoid damaging him by trying to take him apart. Maybe you could try the same thing with Robocop.

I'd like to avoid that. Inevitably it would add to shipping cost by requiring a bigger box. But if doing what I'm asking about would devalue the figure maybe I'd be better off doing it your way.

No, do not cut up the original box in any way.

Go Boba Ben's route. Spend a little extra on shipping.

What the buyer does with it is the buyer's business once he gets it, it is not on you any more. He can blow dry it, use boiling water, etc to soften things up to get those parts off.

thanks made these guys years ago.

IMG_1875.jpg

Just found these great job I'd buy that for a dollar:)

Well maybe thats a bit cheap:)
What sculpt is that originally or is it totally custom looks a good likeness to weller?

Back