All Things Robocop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Boddicker is on Spenser's list of headsculpts that are planned... although I don't think any work has been done on that one.

I know he's a figure I really want to round out the ED-209 and Robocop figures :rock

arrrrgh!!!

last night, i was outbid---at the very last minute!---on a mint hot toys robocop1! :(:monkey2:sick

sigh.

the final price was usd370!! (incl shipping)

the search for my grail goes on...

:(

arrrrgh!!!

last night, i was outbid---at the very last minute!---on a mint hot toys robocop1! :(:monkey2:sick

sigh.

the final price was usd370!! (incl shipping)

the search for my grail goes on...

:(
yep. i was watching that auction. the price on that thing is absolutely ridiculous now.
i got one for $70 when it first came out and it's cool, but it isn't a $400 figure by a long shot.

I got one for $195, because he was missing three of the hands. Otherwise, mint and complete. And a few minutes after I bought it the guy sent me a message saying he'd found the three missing hands.
________
FIX PS3

Last edited:
I got one for $195, because he was missing three of the hands. Otherwise, mint and complete. And a few minutes after I bought it the guy sent me a message saying he'd found the three missing hands.

That's pretty cool, Alice...I love it when that happens.

I've still got my original HT Robocop and paid retail price through Sideshow when he came out. He is one of the very few figures I will never part with (short of a better version actually coming along)

Well, I bought him for a friend, so I won't be keeping him, but glad he's complete. Bought a Robo3 from GatackFC, because I'd given up on finding a Robo1 for a decent price. The friend and I both hate Robo3, but I figured she could just not display him with the Robo3 accessories. Then I saw that, so I figured I could get it and replace the missing hands with the Robo3 ones, and she'd have a complete Robo1. The guy finding the missing hands was just a bonus. So now I have Robo1 and 3 on the way for about $500 shipped from Canada which I think isn't half bad.
________
PLYMOUTH EXPRESSO SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited:
I just got a Robo 3 from a board member here, loose no box, no gun arm or jet pack, but otherwise complete. Paid quite a bit for a loose figure, but compared to what is out there I think I got a good deal.

This figure is very pricey, especially for the Robo 1 I know it has a superior head, but at least with the Robo 3 for about the same $$ you get the jet pack and the gun arm, at least it is more accessories!

Did Hot Toys make a RoboCop for all three movies? What are the differences between the three? I know that one of them came with the jetpack and gun thingy, but what about the figures themselves? Were they all the same?

RoboCop (v1): Base RoboCop figure. Base placard reads "Robocop".

Robocop 3 (v2): Base RoboCop figure with additional gun arm and base placard reads "RoboCop w/ Gun Arm". Same box as RoboCop v1.

RoboCop 3 (v3): Same body build as base Robo with removable helmet, gun arm, jet pack and blue sheen to the armour (like he had in Robo2 and 3) and base placard reads "RoboCop w/Flight Pack". New, bigger box to accommodate new accessories with new art.

Here's a pic to show the difference in v1 and v2's silver armour and v3's blue sheen.

All subsequent releases had the same base accessories (extra hands and Auto9) as the v1 release.
________
HOT BOX VAPE

Last edited:
yep. i was watching that auction. the price on that thing is absolutely ridiculous now.
i got one for $70 when it first came out and it's cool, but it isn't a $400 figure by a long shot.

$70 vs $300+ !!! :horror
it is indeed ridiculously priced now, and i'm among the unlucky ones who hv to put up with this, since i missed it upon first release. that's why i'm praying that ht makes a dx version, though it doesn't seem likely...

hey, i was watching that one too! but i did not get it cos i didn't think it was worth it without the hands. guess u were really lucky there when he found the missing hands. evidently, u have good karma...

I hate this thread. It upsets me dearly. I wish it was dead.
get a horizon 1/6 vinyl kit, they are even poseable, they are accurate and detailed, you can get a regular
unbuilt one, or one that is factory painted and built
you don't have to worry about rubber parts drying and rotting and cracking,
like on the ht ones.

get a horizon 1/6 vinyl kit, they are even poseable, they are accurate and detailed, you can get a regular
unbuilt one, or one that is factory painted and built
you don't have to worry about rubber parts drying and rotting and cracking,
like on the ht ones.
i think it's just the ed-209 that has the rubber issue.
i've had my robocop 1 for a few years now and it's fine.

but yeah, the original horizon kit is great if you can find it.
it isn't cheap either.

i think it's just the ed-209 that has the rubber issue.
i've had my robocop 1 for a few years now and it's fine.

but yeah, the original horizon kit is great if you can find it.
it isn't cheap either.

i got one factory prepainted and assembled for $35, if you look on ebay, you can find then unbuilt and factory built , at decent prices sometimes.

RoboCop (v1): Base RoboCop figure. Base placard reads "Robocop".

Robocop 3 (v2): Base RoboCop figure with additional gun arm and base placard reads "RoboCop w/ Gun Arm". Same box as RoboCop v1.

RoboCop 3 (v3): Same body build as base Robo with removable helmet, gun arm, jet pack and blue sheen to the armour (like he had in Robo2 and 3) and base placard reads "RoboCop w/Flight Pack". New, bigger box to accommodate new accessories with new art.

Here's a pic to show the difference in v1 and v2's silver armour and v3's blue sheen.

All subsequent releases had the same base accessories (extra hands and Auto9) as the v1 release.

Thank you for the reply on this. I was very confused as to which Robocop i had. Now i know I have the very first release (i got it without the box).

Back