All Things PIXAR!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just want to share my jack jack =)

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1203.jpg

Got my Luxo jr today, love it. pics later.

Not long after opening it I dissected the base to see how difficult it would be to remove the base without damaging it, and it seems like something that would be easy to do for anyone who have basic knowledge of electronics. Once you remove the screws the lamps pops right off. The main problem is the battery compartment cannot fit through the small hole in the main base, so the 2 small wires need to be cut then re connected once the lamp is completely removed. another problem is that the batteries might not fit under the lamp's base due to the the swivel in the center. Im sure they can fit, they would just need to be organized better (two on each side of the base) instead of being all together as they currently are.

So if anyone knows how to re wire a basic circuit it should be easy.

Edit: Couple of pics.
Luxojrreplica.jpg

facingcam.jpg
I'd be afraid to try and remove it, I wouldn't want to damage it. Great pics Kyle!

Holy crap, that is awesome!

Congrats Yexel!

Current Amazon promotion: preorder Toy Story 1 & 2 on Blu-ray and get an extra $10 off the price.

There will propably be better promotions once they're released, like last year with Up and Monsters Inc.

I went ahead and ordered it through Amazon. They'll either adjust it later or I'll cancel if a better deal comes along. These movies are going to rock on Blu-ray. :banana

Back