All Things PIXAR!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, pretty good deal, thanks I already found it somewhere else for a bit cheaper (I wont mention where, the less people know about it the better my chances of getting it will be if I still need to use them) but the shipping looked like it was going to take too long for my tastes, 15 to 20 business days. I want this before Christmas, and I think costco would be able to do that.

You still going to post those pictures?

Anyway, I just recieved my autographed (by Lee Unkrich) Toy story 3 poster 2 days ago. love it.
rex3poster.jpg

Edit: nevermind about that picture, I found this on flickr.
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2749/4159695873_c667ed5e96_o.jpg
thats pretty much what I wanted to see, though I'd have preferred the picture to be in color, but whatever.

Last edited:
what a cool thread! :D

here's a few pics.

IMG_3932.jpg

here's some Ratatouille wine that never made it to store shelves.

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1059.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

If something like that comes up again, you can order it and have it shipped to me, I'll work my magic with the shipping so you can avoid customs charges. ;) I like helping out my fellow international Freaks. :cool:

:wave Nothing but praise for the guy even though shipping the package may take a while some times since he's a prostatinator (or something) :monkey3

Now answer your damn PM :tap

:wave Nothing but praise for the guy even though shipping the package may take a while some times since he's a prostatinator (or something) :monkey3

Now answer your damn PM :tap
Sometimes I get a little...sidetracked. Nothing a little kick in the butt won't fix though. :D

Answering PM now sir.

I got the Woody and Rex PEZ dispensers the other day. They look great with the Buzz one that was released a couple years ago. Can't wait for the Jessie, Slinky, and Hamm one's to come out.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dzxP92zmBv0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dzxP92zmBv0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ordered my Luxo lamp yesterday from costco. Cant wait. actually I'll have to wait, not just for it to arrive, but til the 20th, because its supposed to be a B-day gift from my parents. I'm thinking of doing a video review once I open it. Ive never done one before so I'm not sure if I'll hold to that or not. Last time I tried to review something (some of the TS collection toys) I just kept getting tongue tied and couldn't get through it, heh.

Got my Luxo jr today, love it. pics later.

Not long after opening it I dissected the base to see how difficult it would be to remove the base without damaging it, and it seems like something that would be easy to do for anyone who have basic knowledge of electronics. Once you remove the screws the lamps pops right off. The main problem is the battery compartment cannot fit through the small hole in the main base, so the 2 small wires need to be cut then re connected once the lamp is completely removed. another problem is that the batteries might not fit under the lamp's base due to the the swivel in the center. Im sure they can fit, they would just need to be organized better (two on each side of the base) instead of being all together as they currently are.

So if anyone knows how to re wire a basic circuit it should be easy.

Edit: Couple of pics.
Luxojrreplica.jpg

facingcam.jpg

Last edited:
Back