All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a glass display cabinet second hand. MAN is the the thing a lot bigger than I expected... Here's Gonzo in his new home. Not the cabinet's final place, and just threw him in there to see what it looked liked so don't mind the dust.... I'm also thinking of doing a little decorative riser or something. Looks a little too empty in there.

101_2172.jpg

Got a glass display cabinet second hand. MAN is the the thing a lot bigger than I expected... Here's Gonzo in his new home. Not the cabinet's final place, and just threw him in there to see what it looked liked so don't mind the dust.... I'm also thinking of doing a little decorative riser or something. Looks a little too empty in there.

101_2172.jpg

Thats badass!!! Yeah....i agree with u about the emptiness...but all in due time my friend...can't wait to see what else u put in there....

oh and nice sig btw *wink*

This bike owns!!!

129026155018798659.jpg

That looks really creepy IMO... :horror

101_2172.jpg

Amazing!!
Gonzo looks great!!! :rock:rock!

I don't think they are. I've seen some mods done to these Gonzo prop replicas were the pupils were moved over to make them look more cross eyed like the actual puppet, but the eyelids themselves looked the same.

They can be moved, but the don't stay once you've moved them. I've seen some mods where people have wedged them a little more open, but I don't really see a reason for it. Aside from the eye mod (which I've done) there's really not much more you can do to improve his look. Some have touched up the eyelids and his bottom lip, but I haven't mustered up the courage to do anything like that yet. I do plan on getting a little more 'Modern-Gonzoish' outfit for him eventually.

And thanks guys. Once I empty out my 3 Detolfs (which I'm not exactly looking forward to doing) and move everything around I'll post 'situated' pics.

And yes, Bamboota, my sig is all kinds of bad-assery. ;)

You people are going to corrupt me with this thread, just what I do not need another collecting area

Well, I did finally get Animal for my birthday. I knew he was big based on the pics, but I had no idea he was going to be this big! Good lord! Here is my Hot Toys Kane and Cap PF in the pic for comparison.

DSCN2348-1.jpg

He's about twice the size of Gonzo!

Back