All things Muppets!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been throwing this idea around for years...I'm glad I finally found an outlet in this thread. And for the record, I have only seen Titanic approximately 1.5 times and that was the year it came out in theaters.

I'm not sure I like that idea... :confused:

Damn. I want that. :(

I got mine last year for $99.00 !!!
Now it goes for about $250.00 or more...

I'm not sure I like that idea... :confused:

I got mine last year for $99.00 !!!
Now it goes for about $250.00 or more...

Maybe as a skit, but not as a full length movie or special..

And Redford had a sale on Animal for Black Friday. $99 and free shipping. If I was in the States I would have picked him up for sure to go with my Gonzo!!

Damn. I want that. :(
You should try to grab Animal before all the sub-$200-priced ones are gone. It's a fantastic piece. (the_wombat has Animal and I have the Gonzo photo puppet; alas they'll be displayed separately until she can move in with me).

Here's a couple more shots of the_wombat's set-up:

She did a fantastic job arranging the curtain and the LED lighting for her Detolf (they can also cycle through different colors in addition to white, making for appropriately "trippy" stage lighting). McFarlane's Guitar Hero guitars make great extra stage props. Next: adding a digital music player to play back the Mayhem's hits.

Thanks again to teemu for his help in putting together her set of the Palisades Mayhem!

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/ysIzPF3BfpQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ysIzPF3BfpQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Alright, I'm a sucker for good deals and I'm soooo glad.. I just got Gonzo the other day and WOW!! the box and all weighed a ton and upon opening it.... :google for $97 shipped.. F'n amazing!!

I just have to figure out where to put him.. (I snuck it in without the Gf noticing) :monkey3

btw... just bought Animal.... I can't wait..... hope it shows up when I have the day off.....:lol

I sort of regret selling my Palisades Electric Mayhem stuff. Wish I had kept just those; okay with selling the other stuff.

wont be buying rizzo...$400 for a much smaller muppet? forget it....I am waiting for statler and waldorf

That's the number I've heard floated. I only want Piggy, Fozzie (damn you MR!!!) and Rowlf, maybe Scooter. After that I think I'd be about done unless they did veggies or chickens or penguins. Something like that.

Weird if that is going to be the case. Don't EFX realize that this line wasn't really selling at MR's price-point? If they plan on charging more for less, who do they think is going to buy?

I will be stunned if this line gets past the second replica - ie the re-release of Kermit. If it does, Piggy will be the end of it. There's no way they'll get to Fozzie, who as far as I'm concerned should have been their first offering. He's got to be far less complex than Rizzo, Piggy, or maybe even Kermit in a coat. There's just so much of him, though, that the packaging and shipping costs must be prohibitive.

I agree. Especially if Rizzo is $400 and they are already re-releasing the MR Kermit for their 2nd replica. I really don't foresee this line lasting very long...

The $400 for Rizzo is a huge turnoff for such a minor character. Plus, does eFx take into the account that many Muppet fans already own the 1st photo puppet replica for Kermit. Unless it is drastically updated, how many would you guess would double dip purchasing a 2nd puppet replica of Kermit for their collection.

This bike owns!!!

129026155018798659.jpg

Back