All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh my goodness... Thank you. Those are incredible! I think I’m in for one or two of those...

Well now you’re getting into the $160 price range that Thanos is only $40!

Yeah I know, my eyes are bigger than my wallet. Maybe, eventually I'll pick one up.

And Thanos was actually $56 for me. ;)

Good day today, I found a Magik at my local Walgreens! Completed all the exclusives I need for awhile.

179DEC07-FC95-4CB2-96A1-EF802CFD03F5.jpg
39F1FF6F-82C7-4BC1-863F-51AC48E36CBD.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks!

Why pay for a psychiatrist when I can get my therapy from posing action figures it truly is soothing to my soul lol

Honestly not a fan of the paint scheme on the body I think it’s pretty fugly but it’s still a must own because of the character.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Why pay for a psychiatrist when I can get my therapy from posing action figures it truly is soothing to my soul lol

Honestly not a fan of the paint scheme on the body I think it’s pretty fugly but it’s still a must own because of the character.

Too true my man, too true.

Beautiful shot. I'd love to see Hasbro make another DD/Netflix wave with Kingpin in his white suit and Daredevil with an unmasked Dex head.

Back