All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't found any either, but from my experience the East coast gets stuff later.

Someone must have cancelled their pre-order for Spider-Ham over at BBTS. Glad I checked and got an order in. He will be displayed next to the Frog of Thunder.

My local Walgreens has the entire Apocalypse Series except Sabretooth and Wolverine. Y’all go check your Walgreens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

An employee told me they just put them out last night. Another member here posted seeing them on July 2nd at Walgreens. Keep an eye out.

Just went to one here in NY and nothing lol

Ah they’ll be around, all the x-men waves end up at Target pretty heavily bro

I just got the processing notice for the BBTS Ronan figure, looking forward to that one the most in the 10 year line!

2b3fbb68024a314ef31aabc571847ba8.jpg

Buddy found this dude at A Target in Seattle for me. He’s great.

22ca1371a56c7f05686d870e8b2cc3b8.jpg

Checked a couple Walgreens and targets in my area and just found these 3 so far. I’m in NJ btw.

Good grief that Wolverine is sick. Thank goodness he’s double packed.

Not a fan of how Psylocke’s legs connect to her hips though, it looks really bad.

22ca1371a56c7f05686d870e8b2cc3b8.jpg

Checked a couple Walgreens and targets in my area and just found these 3 so far. I’m in NJ btw.

Nice score! I'm really digging my Sabretooth and Psylocke so far. The "psy" effects are really well done on her too. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you can remove the energy swirl from her sword, I think it looks a lot better with it off!

So I ended up caving and ordered the Thor/Sif and Ant-Man/Yellowjacket two packs from hasbrotoyshop yesterday.. just couldnt resist anymore lol I would have ordered the cap/crossbones set too, but I locked in a pre-order at Amazon on that one for $40, so yeah sticking with that!

Nice score! I'm really digging my Sabretooth and Psylocke so far. The "psy" effects are really well done on her too. I was pleasantly surprised to see that you can remove the energy swirl from her sword, I think it looks a lot better with it off!

So I ended up caving and ordered the Thor/Sif and Ant-Man/Yellowjacket two packs from hasbrotoyshop yesterday.. just couldnt resist anymore lol I would have ordered the cap/crossbones set too, but I locked in a pre-order at Amazon on that one for $40, so yeah sticking with that!

I regret not pre-ordering them there for $40. I had the chance and placed them in my cart for some time, but they slipped up to $50 before I put my order in. After the Jay C review, I ordered them, so at least I know I won't miss out.

HTS eventually got back to me on my Apocalypse wave order, apparently they'll be in stock and ship out on the 11th. Surprisingly, it mentioned that in my order email. :lol

I regret not pre-ordering them there for $40. I had the chance and placed them in my cart for some time, but they slipped up to $50 before I put my order in. After the Jay C review, I ordered them, so at least I know I won't miss out.

HTS eventually got back to me on my Apocalypse wave order, apparently they'll be in stock and ship out on the 11th. Surprisingly, it mentioned that in my order email. :lol

Nice man! Let us know what you think of the X-Men wave when they show up!

I'm basically all-in at this point with the Marvel Studios line lol. I think the only one I haven't pre-ordered so far is Iron Man, and that's only because I figure that shouldn't be too hard to find in stores when they hit. oh and Hulk/Hulkbuster, but that's just because I haven't see any pre-orders go up yet for that one.

Went to a random walgreens and found almost all of the apocalypse wave.missing gladiator and multiple man.
674e45fbbe5e0364cbbf002a6e733fc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well i’m not so quick to label it a bad thing because well it’s not.
As a kid I dreamed of what cgi could bring and of videogames looking like movies then Lucas showed up and got the ball rolling.
I don’t regret all those wishes and dreams coming true especially since toy technology also benefited from the advancements in technology.
Tech is moving pretty fast one day my son as an adult will look back at an Ipad and laugh at how primitive it was.
Miniority Report / Ready Player One are definately going to become reality.
At the end of the day my son’s childhood doesn’t have to exactly match mine because mine certainly didn’t match my dads.
It is what it is if Fortnite is what makes kids happy then so be it.
I’m still collecting my silly action figures lol.

:goodpost: I've had my brother's girls for a while now, I couldn't agree with this more.

:hi5:

What’s frustrating though is that it’s damn near impossible to find a ML or BS at a store now.

All exclusive deals need to end and just throw EVERYTHING up on BBTS (pick your favorite online store).

Enough with having collectors wasting their time and gas rolling the dice just for a Silver Surfer or Thanos.

Last edited:
Went to a random walgreens and found almost all of the apocalypse wave.missing gladiator and multiple man.
674e45fbbe5e0364cbbf002a6e733fc6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice find! Gladiator should be easy, he seems to be the shelf warmer of the wave. Surprised you found the others without him being there. Good luck hunting for multiple man, I still need one and a couple others..

Back