All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any news about Marvel Select Cull Obsidian accurate to the film? Or any other news about Ebony Maw or Corvis Glaive?

I feel like that Psylocke could've been made way better looking... not a fan.

All I have right now is Rogue in my closet buried somewhere. I do want a Jim Lee Cyclops and the new Wolverine. But if I don't see a Jim Lee Gambit anytime soon I'll probably give up on these. He should be coming at SDCC right?? It's about time.

Is the revoltech Wolverine any good? Been looking at him for a while now.

It's a fantastic figure if you can get by a few of the aesthetics (some people don't like the extra long claws and the fact that Kaiyodo swapped the colors on his boots). He does look a lot better than previous releases in a neutral pose.

Got my 2 Red Skulls from hasbrotoyshop today. He looks fantastic! I’m definitely gonna need a few more of these guys..

c13960bde99558e446ff18ec62c81dad.jpg

Not just HT but some of those Mezco’s as well.

I’ve seen Mezco Cap, Wolverine and Spiderman with wrinkle, peeling, stretching and stiching issues.

Screw that not for those prices!

HT Black Panther has one pose, standing straight lol

Not just HT but some of those Mezco’s as well.

I’ve seen Mezco Cap, Wolverine and Spiderman with wrinkle, peeling, stretching and stiching issues.

Screw that not for those prices!

HT Black Panther has one pose, standing straight lol

Oh Im with you on that man. If im dropping the extra cash on a 1/12 figure, its gonna be a fully sculpted figuarts or mafex.

Finally found Spider Punk at Walmart today. Still no Mysterio though...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That monster Venom BAF is the first BAF i’ve seen in quite some time that is actually worth owning.

Very impressive piece.

Shame that the wave to get him is utter trash lol

Last edited:
That monster Venom BAF is the first BAF i’ve seen in quite some time that is actually worth owning.

Very impressive piece.

Shame that the wave to get him is utter trash lol

This will probably be the first Spider-Man wave where I buy the whole set, just for the BAF..

I just don’t have enough time, money or space in my life to invest into EVERY SINGLE character Marvel/DC create.

I’m very picky and besides the more spin offs they create from the main core characters the more it dilutes what made the core characters special to begin with.

I love Venom but I don’t love Venom’s 3rd cousin teenage Carnage # 6 lol

I mean what’s next Dog Deadpool and Cow Spiderman. :lol

I haven’t seen any new ML in stores other than IW w1 , Cable
DP w1 and Gwenpool wave in my area for months ..my stores are way behind :pfft:

Not just you I haven’t seen anything I want in a retail store for over a year doesn’t help that i’m super picky though.

I can’t even find the 12” striped Wolvie at my GS..how pathetic is that . When I ask ..they say 12” Wolverine? :pfft:

Back