All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PO’d Lady Deadpool and X-23 Wolverine ML Deadpool Wave 2 figures from Dorkside Toys.

Missed it :gah::(

Sorry that you missed it.
I needed Lasher so I noticed when I added Lasher to the cart that Mysterio was available at the time. Keep checking the website, when I grabbed Black Knight from Amazon, I was checking a couple of time an hour once I noticed that it was starting to show at retail price there. Every time I added the fig to my cart, it was suddenly not available and the price increased to $40+. Persistence eventually paid off getting him for retail. good luck!

They switched X-MEN Deadpool's head to the fugly one they've been using for over ten years, rather than the comic accurate one they advertised it with. :(

Prototype:

Deadpool-Marvel-Legends.png

Final:

8213f492-e746-4a74-b144-75f0f456cc48.jpg

Comic:

956947-dpool_clr17_previews1.jpg

The Apocalypse x-men wave is hitting Walgreens, I just came across a fresh case on the shelf there. Walked away with Sabretooth and Psylock, but I’ll pick the rest up eventually too. They all looked great (except Wolvies claws, lol why are they always so jacked up??).

Also came acrross a restocked case of the Warlock wave at Target. This might be good news for those still hunting cyclops! I grabbed a Colossus. I Passed on him the one time I saw him because he wasnt in his classic Cockrum costume and regretted that ever since, so it was a nice score for me.

My local Walmart restocked 2 cases of the warlock wave, 2 cases of the first infinity war wave, and 2 cases of the lizard wave.

Even Mysterio was sitting there on the shelf. I carried him around for a while then decided I don’t have anywhere to display legends figures right now and reluctantly put him back.

No sign of Ronan yet? He and Red Skull are the only ones I want from the First 10 Years line so far, unless they release that Doctor Strange from the three-pack by himself.

2 legends for $50.00 is a lot. What happened to $39.99?

I think they’re trying to to sell these as “special deluxe” figures at $25 a pop. We all know better though, a marvel legends figure is a marvel legends fugure, no matter what fancy box it comes in lol

Back