All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luckily for you, they're both coming together in a 2-pack.

Oh, I forgot about those! I didn't recognize Rosario Dawson when they first previewed, maybe it'll look better in hand. The two pack is also the better version of Luke Cage in his comic costume yellow T-shirt.
Edit:
It looks like the Luke Cage Claire Temple (aka The Night Nurse) two pack is out somewhere, the Rosario Dawson likeness looks better, though not 100%
https://marvelousnews.com/252-23341

This is the thor I have been waiting for the mcu ro do... an ultimate version. But then they release it and it had that hokey lightning effect painted on. If it would have been more simalur ro the hot toys lightingin effect were it was 3d, then I would have kept it but since not, had to make some mods. Let me know what you all think!

The repaint looks good, though you really should paint Thor's Hailstone symbols a dark grey so that they stand out.

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Need some help finding some BAF pieces. If anyone has any of the following, shoot me a PM.

- Onslaught Leg that came with Demolition Man

- Warlock Leg that came with Cyclops

- Warlock Head & Buzzer thing that came with Colossus

- Warlock arm that came with Shatterstar

Thanks~

CCDF8702-871F-4A99-A770-6B49A6A21114.jpeg

C6F3290D-AD20-4A0C-A5EF-22CE9FF1FEAA.jpg
A couple of my favorite pictures from marvel legends collection.

7E7ECBAA-70B7-4C4C-A21F-B1B472FC4874.jpeg

2098A863-1BA8-46EF-9026-1EF22D949280.jpg

042A4115-3A1A-4FD0-835B-A81B7607D15E.jpeg

Hey guys,

Need some help finding some BAF pieces. If anyone has any of the following, shoot me a PM.

- Onslaught Leg that came with Demolition Man

- Warlock Leg that came with Cyclops

- Warlock Head & Buzzer thing that came with Colossus

Thanks~

I have the Warlock leg that came with Cyclops. Send me a PM and I will get you set up.

FINALLY!

I managed to find a Mysterio at Walmart, I'm still shocked that I found one.
I now have several waves that I'm missing one BAF piece to complete, I'm just waiting for them to go on sale.

I did finally complete the movie Vulture, impressive wing span, but very hard to pose on the shelf with them on. I can see why people are singing this complete figure's praise, it looks fantastic, I just wish this also had multiple hand options, a weapon (I remember him holding some device) and a second unmasked Michael Keaton head. Still an amazing figure.

FINALLY!

I managed to find a Mysterio at Walmart, I'm still shocked that I found one.
I now have several waves that I'm missing one BAF piece to complete, I'm just waiting for them to go on sale.

I did finally complete the movie Vulture, impressive wing span, but very hard to pose on the shelf with them on. I can see why people are singing this complete figure's praise, it looks fantastic, I just wish this also had multiple hand options, a weapon (I remember him holding some device) and a second unmasked Michael Keaton head. Still an amazing figure.

You found Mysterio at retail? This gives me hope!

You found Mysterio at retail? This gives me hope!

It looks like they had two full waves and one wasn't scalped. Keep looking man, you'll find one!
That makes all the hard to find ones except Hasbro Toy Shop has still yet to send my order of the Apocalypse wave. That'll be two weeks on Wednesday.

Awesome! Congrats man.
Thanks! I've never had that hard of a time trying to find something I was actively looking for.

Hey question about the upcoming Marvel First Ten Years line. Is the Thor from the two pack with Sif a re-release or new figure?

I got my IW wave 2 Black Widow and Thor from Amazon today.
I'm surprised how much I like BW, just fantastic paint on her face and a lot of nice accessories. Only thing I don't like is that the staff is warped. Love that you can remove the vest.
I've seen a lot of pics online of Thor so I was prepared for a let down, in hand it looks the same, not to bad though. The better Thor head/paint is on the Valkyrie two pack, but when I look at it under a magnifying glass, it surprisingly looks really good! There's an actual painted shadow across the top of the eyes that might be the culprit.

And then there's most of Black Dwarf/Cull Obsidian, wow this huge beast looks impressive! Great Paint and sculpt.
I think Top three are Black Dwarf, Black Knight, and Black Widow. Ant-Man and Wasp are really nice though.
I still need Malekith to complete Black Dwarf but that'll have to wait.

Back