All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, thanks for posting that Rulk!

I can already see buying at least 8 of the figures pictured there, the Jim Lee X-men will be mine without a doubt. Gonna have to build that apocalypse, I hope he's as big (or bigger) than the original BAF.

Cant wait to see the rest of those upcoming waves, and I really hope they give us a proper updated Doom eventually.

Epic Heroes/Ronan wave Dr Doom not good? I like it.

I think the team said Apoc is only around 8".

I can't imagine a 3rd female in this X wave. I wouldn't mind it but for some reason they only have 1 or 2 at most.

Somebody should be in a modern outfit if they stick to the pattern. Maybe a white or Black version Magneto? And probably someone with a quick repaint. X-Factor Cyclops?

Need another villian Trevor Fitzroy, Exodus, Sauron

I'm really excited where this line has been going lately. Even stuff I had no interest in has turned out great.

I also love the Serpent Society stuff. I hope we get Diamondback and Bushmaster as a BAF at some point.

That new wolverine looks killer! I was just gonna settle with the revoltech one as my 1/12 wolverine, but I'm not gonna be able to resist that.:panic:

Epic Heroes/Ronan wave Dr Doom not good? I like it.

I think the team said Apoc is only around 8".

I can't imagine a 3rd female in this X wave. I wouldn't mind it but for some reason they only have 1 or 2 at most.

Somebody should be in a modern outfit if they stick to the pattern. Maybe a white or Black version Magneto? And probably someone with a quick repaint. X-Factor Cyclops?

Need another villian Trevor Fitzroy, Exodus, Sauron

I'm really excited where this line has been going lately. Even stuff I had no interest in has turned out great.

I also love the Serpent Society stuff. I hope we get Diamondback and Bushmaster as a BAF at some point.

Yeah that doom is nice, I like it too. But I still think they could do a much better one with their current methods. Same goes for Classic Thor.

Bummer about Apocalypse size, but I'll still get it! And your formula for the rest of the xmen wave sounds pretty spot on to me.

I hope they do more classic costume characters. I've never read a Deadpool comic. Good to see we're getting Mr Fantastic and a classic Sub-Mariner.

I'm still waiting for Nighthawk, Shang-Chi, Cloak and Dagger, and an original White Tiger

IMG_0935.JPG
IMG_0936.jpg

Great at least that's two off my list! Now if only we could get nighthawk!

Yeah I would love a Nighthawk along with a Damien Hellstrom to put in my Defenders lineup. Also hoping they make a skinny Beast from the Jackal recently released.

for those wondering Dwight did say Psylocke will come with the butterfly effect.

What's up with the punk rocker Spidey figure? Why not a Cardiac, Scorpion, Hydroman, or Puma figure instead?

SpiderMan Noir
Demogoblin
Prowler

were rumoured to be the remaining figures from a leaked list posted earlier in the year... so far about 95% of that list has been correct

Eventually everyone fromSpiderverse will probably get made

I'm still holding out hope for a Baghead SpiderMan

This custom Psylocke is da bomb

FqNKhBq.jpg

The figures from the XMEN wave are all pre production
They will probably undergo tweaks

Now that I think about it what I really want from the wave is

90s Mystique
Sebastian Shaw
90s Jubilee
Gambit
Beast or Nightcrawler

Hopefully there are some surprises

I'm leaving to New York Comic Con next month

So far the leaked list has been 95% accurate

Big news from Hascon

New leaks for the XMEN Apocalypse wave

First 3 figures are

90s Psylocke
Mohawk Storm
Tiger Stripe Yellow Costume Wolverine

Paladin from the Deadpool wave was revealed
Modern SpiderWoman for the new SpiderMan wave

were shown as well

At NYCC the remaining figures for the Black Panther and new Avengers lines should be revealed

I will post pics as soon as I get on the showroom floor

-----

Leaked list from earlier in the year

Due March 1st 2018:-

Spiderman 6" ML
Spiderpunk
Spiderman Noir
Spiderwoman
Gwenpool
Prowler
Demogoblin
Mysterio
BAF Lizard
Jan 1st(so maybe end of year, movie based wave)

Black Panther x 2
Siberian Toger
Leopard
Black Bolt
Iron Man x 2
Namor
BAF not confirmed
Deadpool ML Asst 1st Jan

Deadpool 90's x 2
Cable x 1
Dominoe x 1
Xforce Deadpool x 1
X-23 x 1
Palidin x 1
Deathlock x 1
BAF musclur guy in pants
Avengers 6" Asst 1st March

Movie Iron Man x 2
Movie Captain America x 1
Taskmaster x 1
Songbird x 1
King Cobra x 1
Spiderman x 1
Vision x 1
BAF Thanos
Marvel Legends 6" 1st March

Ghost Rider with Hell Cycle x 2
Black Widow with Motorcycle x 1
Store exclusives (stores to be determined)

Leopard & Everett BAF lower body of Stan Lee
Winter Soldier & Falcon With Stan Lee Upper Body
Dr Strange & Tony Stark (2nd haf 2018) with Stan Lee Head
Stan Lee Target Exclusive (March 1st) Captain America version
Walmart Exclusive Rhino 6"
Walmart Exclusive 2 pack 6" Ant Man & Hank Pym

Walmart Infinity Gauntlet sdcc 2014 repack

Walgreen Exclusive Mr Fantastic

Walgreen Exclusive Silver Surfer

6" thor

executioner x 1
young thor x 1
female thor x 1
Villain Ruler xela x 1
villain loki x 2
thor x 2
baf hulk

---

The leaked list so far was correct with the Marvel Knights wave and Thor wave with the exception of Executioner that was replaced with Ares

Just got Daredevil and Elektra from the new Legends wave and they are excellent! Sculpts are spot on can't believe the quality with get with the Marvel figures and the Star Wars Black series from the same company is garbage lol

IMG_7153.JPG
IMG_7156.JPG
IMG_7147.JPG
IMG_7142.JPG
IMG_7140.JPG
IMG_7138.JPG
IMG_7139.JPG

Back