All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to TRU and found the Exclusive Groot, last one. Had to stare at it, thinking wheres the damaged, but it was in good shape.

He said Colossus is his favorite. He took the leg pouches off Cyclops because they keep falling down.

There are probably 5 Walgreens in a 10 mile radius of me. I can check them for any of the X-Men series if you want. I think they were $21.99 + tax. I am a teacher on Spring Break this week, so my 12 year old and I will be out and about.

Doh, I dont know why i didnt see this reply until just now! Thanks for offering buddy, very much appreciated! :)

Honestly Im not too worried about finding the xmen guys, I'm pretty sure they will be around in droves soon!

Went to TRU and found the Exclusive Groot, last one. Had to stare at it, thinking wheres the damaged, but it was in good shape.

I had the same thing happen the other day! Hoping to find a second one to keep sealed and hang on the wall next to Rocket

hahaha oh man, I feel like an ass.. Been wanting the SDCC Collectors Vault set for a while, and finally just got one in, thought it would go great with the GOTG stuff cause it has Cosmo, Howard the Duck, the Collector, etc..

....but I had no idea this was a 3 & 3/4 scale figure set!! God I hate how they call both scales "Marvel Legends", now Im gonna have to try and resell this thing ugh

Anyone want it? lol :duh :acme

hahaha oh man, I feel like an ass.. Been wanting the SDCC Collectors Vault set for a while, and finally just got one in, thought it would go great with the GOTG stuff cause it has Cosmo, Howard the Duck, the Collector, etc..

....but I had no idea this was a 3 & 3/4 scale figure set!! God I hate how they call both scales "Marvel Legends", now Im gonna have to try and resell this thing ugh

Anyone want it? lol :duh :acme

Aww dude....that blows. :(

Yeah I agree, it's really stupid and confusing for them to call both lines Marvel Legends. Similar to how Hasbro calls both scales "The Black Series" for Star Wars.

You always gotta look real close at the figures, there are telltale signs of what scale they are. And if unsure, do some googling.

Aww dude....that blows. :(

Yeah I agree, it's really stupid and confusing for them to call both lines Marvel Legends. Similar to how Hasbro calls both scales "The Black Series" for Star Wars.

You always gotta look real close at the figures, there are telltale signs of what scale they are. And if unsure, do some googling.

Thanks man - yeah it's pretty dumb on the Black Series too, it's Hasbro's thing nowadays I guess! lol

And yeah, you're right. I should have looked more closely at the pics of the figures. You can usually tell 3 3/4 vs 6" figures by the joints and small details.

I don't really collect much from the Marvel Legends or Marvel Select line. I own both ML Venom and Carnage figures, along with the MS Carnage.

RGqClP9.png

hoztFgV.png

1HJgAhq.png

All three of those are great figures man! How I wish Select stuff was in scale with Legends... that Select Carnage is a thing of beauty.

All three of those are great figures man! How I wish Select stuff was in scale with Legends... that Select Carnage is a thing of beauty.

Agreed. Personally I think they should switch to 6 inch since that is what most people collect. Plus, their diorama's always work more for 6 inch figures anyways lol.

yeah, same with Star Wars black series, would be nice to be able to mix up Star Wars with the NECA Aliens and predators!

Thanks!

LOL, I wish their stuff would scale with Legends too. My biggest gripe with MS Carnage is that he's actually taller than MS Venom. Anyone familiar with both characters knows that Venom is always taller than Carnage. :lol Aside from that, the MS Carnage is museum worthy! :)

I've been checking a lot of Targets and Walgreens in my area lately for the Warlock wave. Walgreens has nothing, and most Targets are wiped out except for one where I found some Polaris's and one Shatterstar.

Thanks!

LOL, I wish their stuff would scale with Legends too. My biggest gripe with MS Carnage is that he's actually taller than MS Venom. Anyone familiar with both characters knows that Venom is always taller than Carnage. :lol Aside from that, the MS Carnage is museum worthy! :)

I think both MS Carnage and MS Venom work perfect in scale with Marvel Legends. How you pose them matters though.

Was at the Disney store today and almost bought the Marvel Select Groot and Rocket figures. They look pretty cool.

Saw Starlord at an LCS today -- *really* impressive Legends figure. I don't do GotG or I'd have picked it up.

He really is nice. I picked him up online thinking he would be hard to find, only to find out that he's everywhere.

Back