All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but that bacfires more often then not since only select few figures actually go up in value. The less popular ones dont even sell for retail in the end. But I suppose that works if you only buy the hot figures and manage to find multiples.

Exactly. :exactly:

Real shame that new ML Colossus body silver doesn't match his face because they got the silver/chrome on the face just perfect.

I also don't like his slippers lol.

IMG_3791.JPG

IMG_3793.JPG

You think there is any chance of the Scarlet Witch Cival War version showing up at retai again like the first wave of the Guardians just did? That wave never came to my area.

You think there is any chance of the Scarlet Witch Cival War version showing up at retai again like the first wave of the Guardians just did? That wave never came to my area.

I doubt it, it's been so long. Sorry man.

Surprise bonus! Remember the Wolverine I mentioned a couple pages back that I bought. In the original auction description, it clearly stated the figure was only in the plastic insert tray. Well, I got the package yesterday and opened it and much to my surprise, the figure is complete with the original outer package!
A cool added bonus!

Cyclops and Rogue to go ... did see a very cool Walgreens exclusive Punisher too ... hmm.

is the new X-Men wave out and about? It's expensive on Amazon still and I may be interested in Polaris and Dazzler.

is the new X-Men wave out and about? It's expensive on Amazon still and I may be interested in Polaris and Dazzler.

It looks like Target got a case of them for an X-Men endcap for an exclusive POP figure release. My Target got one case in 2 weeks ago, and they haven't restocked since.

They probably won't be available online until 4/15 according to Dorkside on the Fwoosh forums.

Here's the DCPI in case you wanna search brickseek and try your luck getting these at Target. 087-06-5418

Yeah if after that pic someone still doesn't want that ML Wolverine then they just don't like Wolverine. :lol

I really *want* to like that figure more than I do. As it is I don't exactly *dislike* it, but it's got a couple of issues that bug me. The sculpt in the triceps area is anatomically weird, and there are a couple of other issues along those lines. That said, I imagine Hasbro will be reusing that body for a while, so best get used to it. :gah:

Weird, what sets off some nerds, but not others. :cuckoo:

I really *want* to like that figure more than I do. As it is I don't exactly *dislike* it, but it's got a couple of issues that bug me. The sculpt in the triceps area is anatomically weird, and there are a couple of other issues along those lines. That said, I imagine Hasbro will be reusing that body for a while, so best get used to it. :gah:

Weird, what sets off some nerds, but not others. :cuckoo:

haha I guess that's what makes us nerds!

I was able to go to a Target today that actually had the old GotG line next to the new one. I was surprised but I bet they had some in the back they never sold so it made sense to bring them back out to try and get them off the inventory.

This new Marvel Legends line has really gone to a new level of epicness. The paint apps are really spot on. The accessories are a ridiculous nice touch we've seen in the past year or two. But the actual sculpts of the faces, especially on the movie faces, are exceptional. Seeing a GotG Starlord on the shelf right next to a GotG2 ML Starlord was almost night and day. At least a 30% increase on face sculpt. Drax and Yondu are ridiculously good for a 20 fig.

As far as movie characters go, this is by far the best ML wave ever.

I was able to go to a Target today that actually had the old GotG line next to the new one. I was surprised but I bet they had some in the back they never sold so it made sense to bring them back out to try and get them off the inventory.

This new Marvel Legends line has really gone to a new level of epicness. The paint apps are really spot on. The accessories are a ridiculous nice touch we've seen in the past year or two. But the actual sculpts of the faces, especially on the movie faces, are exceptional. Seeing a GotG Starlord on the shelf right next to a GotG2 ML Starlord was almost night and day. At least a 30% increase on face sculpt. Drax and Yondu are ridiculously good for a 20 fig.

As far as movie characters go, this is by far the best ML wave ever.

Yeah man, been seeing the 1st GOTG wave at almost every target Ive been to lately (and seen it restocked at a few too) at a slightly higher price of 24.95. Are they old inventory or did Hasbro do another run of these? Ive asked here a couple times but no one seems to know I guess? I managed to snag a second Rocket to keep carded cause I think it looks cool, so Im happy to see them!

And yeah the difference is night and day with Star Lord, really noticeable with the detail of his helmet and blasters too. I agree with you, the new GOTG wave is fantastic, Angela is one of the best ML figures yet IMO, so impressive on the shelf. BAF Titus is a massive and awesome figure too when you get him put together. Cant wait for the next wave with the new Rocket & Gamora, and really need to find one of those TRU exclusive Groot figures too

I wonder will the interest for this Logan version increase when the X-Men Gold comic comes out in April :dunno

Yeah man, been seeing the 1st GOTG wave at almost every target Ive been to lately (and seen it restocked at a few too) at a slightly higher price of 24.95. Are they old inventory or did Hasbro do another run of these? Ive asked here a couple times but no one seems to know I guess? I managed to snag a second Rocket to keep carded cause I think it looks cool, so Im happy to see them!

And yeah the difference is night and day with Star Lord, really noticeable with the detail of his helmet and blasters too. I agree with you, the new GOTG wave is fantastic, Angela is one of the best ML figures yet IMO, so impressive on the shelf. BAF Titus is a massive and awesome figure too when you get him put together. Cant wait for the next wave with the new Rocket & Gamora, and really need to find one of those TRU exclusive Groot figures too

I think Hasbro decided to do another run of the first set to work with the second series that's why they are popping up all of sudden at every retailer

I think Hasbro decided to do another run of the first set to work with the second series that's why they are popping up all of sudden at every retailer

That's gotta be the case right? It would be crazy if they had massive amounts of cases of these figures sitting around in distribution centers for years.

I was wondering about this. I was like "surely they haven't been sitting on these all this time". That price is whack.

Back