All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4549.jpg

Bought these 2 to relive my childhood, LOL!

Good to see figures these days have better articulation

Wolverine is a bit limited but the new Spidey is awesome with articulation

I doubt it. They just released a ghost rider in the Rhino wave. I don't think he's popular enough in Hasbro's eyes to do another version.

If they can find a cheap parts reuse to make him it'll happen. Popularity doesn't matter when they think they can save money (see Red Guardian or Eel).

If they can find a cheap parts reuse to make him it'll happen. Popularity doesn't matter when they think they can save money (see Red Guardian or Eel).

Anything can happen but those were characters never released before and I'd rather have repaints of never released classic comic characters like that myself than some new Ghost Rider. It's still "Ghost Rider" no matter what version it is.

Hasbro just seems to have this formula based on what move is coming out(GOTG/Spiderman/Thor) using main characters, MCU characters and then the rare comic character in that order lately. It was 3-4 years in between the Rhino Ghost Rider and Terrax Ghost Rider? It will probably be another 3-4 before they get around to him again based on what we've seen for upcoming waves in 2017. Doesn't look like he'll fit into any of those waves.

1. Spider-Man wave 1 (Dec.)
2. Guardians of the Galaxy wave 1 (Jan./Feb.)
3. X-men wave 1 (Feb./March)
4. Guardians of the Galaxy wave 2 (April/May)
5. Spider-Man wave 2 (May/June)
6. Guardians of the Galaxy wave 3 (Jul/Aug)
7. Defenders wave one (Aug/Sept)
8. Thor wave 1 (Sept/Oct)
9. Thor wave 2 (Nov/Dec)

Resent haul, just kind of restarting a very tiny collection, I have a few I picked up over the past years at random.

31884166416_197b6c367f_b.jpg

It's from the Iron Monger Iron Man wave that came out in 2013. It's a great figure and the one I use for my comic Avengers set up also. You may to hit Ebay or something for it, shouldn't be to much. I remember those guys sitting at TRU forever for like $8.

Thank you GOTnerd!

Yeah its a good figure but not their best this year, my next review is on a pretty heavy contender for top Marvel Legend of 2016, Deadpool

31195182944_0a17de799f_b.jpg

31661307210_f7db32d5ff_b.jpg

31226235273_399f44e1f5_b.jpg

Deadpool is great. Not much of a fan beyond the movie, but I had to pick it up based on the presentation in package. It comes fully loaded with extras, like I wish other figures would come with.

Deadpool is great. Not much of a fan beyond the movie, but I had to pick it up based on the presentation in package. It comes fully loaded with extras, like I wish other figures would come with.

Yes a great load out for sure, alt head, taco and a bunch of weapons, can't ask for more though a few of the weapons are lame,

Here's my review

My overdue review of the Best legends Wolverine? What do you guys think, is it the best Wolverine Hasbro has made??

Great review man! I didnt realize the claws were supposed to be removable. I was about to glue mine in cause I thought they were just kinda loose.

Ive had so many wolverine figures over the years, and I have to say this one tops them all. Far and away the best Wolvie Toybiz/Hasbro has ever cranked out imo. Hasbro really upped their game with this wave of Marvel Legends! Deadpool and Cable are instant classics too for me from this wave.

Great review man! I didnt realize the claws were supposed to be removable. I was about to glue mine in cause I thought they were just kinda loose.

Ive had so many wolverine figures over the years, and I have to say this one tops them all. Far and away the best Wolvie Toybiz/Hasbro has ever cranked out imo. Hasbro really upped their game with this wave of Marvel Legends! Deadpool and Cable are instant classics too for me from this wave.

Thanks a lot, cool to hear and see someone else in the thread:lol I have to agree, I've never been a big ML collector so I'm not familiar with every wolverine made but I'm aware of most of them and this one seems to get it right. Only issue I had I already stated in the review being the claw color and no hairy arms. I got a few more legends coming soon, Venom, Punisher and Capt as I'm trying to put together a classic looking marvel shelf.

Back