All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to reports from Toy Fair, Hasbro's releasing a whole mess of new Legends figures. That includes an Amazon exclusive Age of Ultron boxset with movie versions of Thor, Black Widow and Hawkeye plus Bruce Banner for good measure. Sadly, no pics yet.

Also, movie Ant-Man, movie Ultron BAF, and possibly movie Hulkbuster BAF.

And a bunch of comic figures, obviously.

B92asS8CAAAd3Fp.jpg

It's been a while since I got any new ML or MS figures. But I did a trade and got the entire set of the Odin series. Also stopped by the Disney Store and got their exclusive Marvel Select Thor. All awesome figures.

Thanos build a figure wave can be preordered at amazon.com just type avengers + name of the character in the search $21.99 each, I was able to preorder all 6 figures from the wave

Just learned that this line exists: i am looking for figures with decos consistent with their 90s counterparts from TV (ex. Spiderman TAS, X-men cartoon). Any of these out there yet? Or all the decos released just comic or movie decos?

I don't buy many figures in this scale any more but I picked up the recent Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch from the Odin BAF wave and it's a really nice figure. The Hobgoblin BAF wave has some cool figures in it too but I don't want to start collecting a bunch of these in addition to my 1/6th stuff.

You talking marvel select? Marvel legends? Marvel universe?

I have tons of the 90s designed characters from the marvel universe line.

Just to be clear:

Select is a high end line, Legends is a 6 inch line, and Universe is a 3 inch line?

I am interested in the smaller figures (Universe), but it looks like I may be a little late in the game - it appears a bunch of the older figures are no longer available. In any event, looking to put together a Spiderman TAS and Xmen TAS cast. Any suggestions?

Just to be clear:

Select is a high end line, Legends is a 6 inch line, and Universe is a 3 inch line?

I am interested in the smaller figures (Universe), but it looks like I may be a little late in the game - it appears a bunch of the older figures are no longer available. In any event, looking to put together a Spiderman TAS and Xmen TAS cast. Any suggestions?

I don't know if I'd call select a high end line, it's pretty much DCC or DCD for Marvel.

Anyway, about the universe figures, there aren't any version specific figures, they're more like era specific, there are many 90's X-men and most of their Spidermen are generic representations, none that come close to the look of Spiderman/X-men TAS, they aren't expensive except for the few gems that every line has that are very sought after.

For instance 90's Xmen Marvel Universe:

100_3107.JPG

However, in the 90's Toy Biz released X-men and Spiderman lines that are a bit closer to the TAS series, they aren't expensive either, but you know, the gems... If you ask me, these are awesome if you like vintage toys to keep MIC.

4)%20Cyclops%20with%20Pistol.jpg

51ruel%2BXwsL.jpg

There is one Spiderman TAS line too.

4adf6f38a4479_74388b.jpg

None of them Marvel Universe though.

Hmm, was looking at the Legends scale figures and the recently released "Classics" SpiderMan looks like he may be a good TAS stand in:

002-Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Hobgoblin-Wave.jpg

004-Marvel-Legends-Spider-Man-Hobgoblin-Wave.jpg

Although I have to admit I don't know why they packaged him with a slice of pizza. Am I missing some piece of lore where the pizza was relevant?

The first marvel universe 90s figures I remember buying was Deadpool with the spring out dagger. Thats how I became a Deadpool fan which lead me in buying his comics. I was a long time fan of Deadpool before the hype.

Anyone got MS Cable yet? Looks to badass to pass up.

I've been tempted to go back into the ML line. Might try and snag my own "Spider-Verse" wave. It was the first time in a long time that I bought tie-ins along with the main story. Shouldn't be too hard except for a few.

Back