All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was finally able to find myself a Black Widow figure at Meijers last week, kinda miffed I let Black Cat go when I saw her at TRU.

Would like to also get myself a Rocket Raccoon, but all I ever see at the stores is Iron Man and Star Killer.

I was cleaning house and found my extra Deadpool and Cable. I like how the new Marvel Select Cable looks.
image.jpg

Sorry man, ML was the stepping stone that got me back into collecting figures again. And all my ML is scattered all over the place. But good luck on your hunt.

darkknight, if you ever want to get rid of your Marvel Legends Deadpool, please let me know. I've been looking for this guy for a while.

346bdc300976467dd42d3fb3e6ef328c.jpg

[emoji1]
I have every single ML !!
[emoji3]

Dayuuuuummnnn! That's freaking awesome! :rock I own every single ML for toybiz besides Goliath. I think I don't have him? Or did I buy it? That's the problem I have since I kept it all MOC and put it in storage. I have some duplicates and opened it but they too went back in storage. Wow! Again that's baddass!

I start collecting ML from.day one somentimes have a extras because I put in my storage and I have now a bigger house and a extra room my COLLECTORS ROOM and I open every ML last year and enjoying I don't miss one either the ones from the conventions...I feel lucky and happy have this collection.
:)

Last edited:
Back