All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with Jye, I hated the IP color scheme in EG (especially the red hands). I was more than happy with the inaccurate EG WM, now I'm kicking myself for not picking up the Legends IP earlier, just because I need the BAF pieces for Thor. And coincidentally, my pre-order for Legends IP at retail price was canceled today by Amazon.
If I didn't need the BAF heads, I'd actually be more than happy not having EG IP.
I think you'll have to ask yourself, do you want a Rhodey from EG that represents an accurate appearance in the movie, or one that just looks cool on the shelf.
Also, IP has become scarce and prices have gone up, the Legends WM is below retail at the moment, something to consider.

Took out Hela for reposing... really like this one.

5c43140b7ef12167c8fbe17ae9959ced.jpg

Took out Hela for reposing... really like this one.

5c43140b7ef12167c8fbe17ae9959ced.jpg

Beautiful! Now I regret passing on the two pack when I saw it discounted. I have picked up a few MCU Legends over the years, like Yellow Jacket, Killmonger, Ultron, etc. I decided last year that I wanted to stick to comic versions in Legends because I have so many Hot Toys versions of MCU characters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t believe I walked into my local Target for supplies yesterday and sections of the store were blocked off or taped off with a notice that says due to Covid 19, if we want any of these items we have to order online and pick it up or deliver. Why was it a big deal..because they blocked off the toy sections :gah:

And the Electronics so I can’t check the Neca either

That?s good to hear. I don?t want to get COVID because Ted from Ohio went to Target for Funko pops.

I can?t believe I walked into my local Target for supplies yesterday and sections of the store were blocked off or taped off with a notice that says due to Covid 19, if we want any of these items we have to order online and pick it up or deliver. Why was it a big deal..because they blocked off the toy sections :gah:

And the Electronics so I can?t check the Neca either

Interesting logic. As if you’re somehow more likely to contract the Wu Flu in the toy aisles that are often deserted anyway, as opposed to the grocery aisles where everyone else has been constantly handling items and often putting them back on the shelves after looking at them, ready for the next person to handle.

Damn! I don't know why, but I really want to grab that one. I rarely collect legends.

I lucked out earlier today and was able to order one for pickup on my way home tonight. I was surprised they added the shipping option when I was checking for other legends a bit ago. It was up for 10-15 minutes or so from when I noticed it.

Black Widow wave showing up at Target's they are also setting them on and end cap with other Marvel Items Managed to get then all except Winter Soldier.

Anyone else think the BAF Crimson Dynamo could be reworked to a passable Box from Alpha Flight??

Went toy hunting for the first time in about two months yesterday. Two Corona Compounds (AKA Walmart) and one Target, no areas cordon off, not much of an issue, finally found hand sanitizer at both Walmarts and tons of TP at my local grocery store, still haven't found Clorox Wipes.
At one Walmart found a White Rabbit with great paint (the paint on most I found are bad), need it for the Demogoblin and I like the look of the character so picked it up. At the other I found three Gamerverse Capt. Americas and hidden on a shelf, a Captain Marvel, had to get the real Capt. Marvel! Looks great, have yet to open though.
At Target I found the entire Black Widow wave, I didn't buy any though. There was also a Vulture and Rescue Armor, hadn't seen those in a while. They did have one Target Excl. white costume comic Black Widow, I was tempted but paint was missing from her lips and I didn't want to bother repainting them so I left it there. Still available on Target.com, I'll save up and order one later. No Red Hulk unfortunately.
Nice to get out for a change.

I posted in the "WTB" thread, but it doesn't seem to get much traffic - I'm in need of the pink "butterfly" psych energy effect from the Apocalypse wave Psylocke. If anyone wants to let go of one, please send me a message. Thanks!

Glad they even gave him the ascot. I was expecting just a purple pant and yellow vest coloring. Glad they put in a little extra effort there.

I am so excited about these retro Spiderman figures! Already preordered at BBTS!
It looks like these are based on the 90s cartoon. I think you are right; if they do Lizard, he will look similar to the show.

Glad they even gave him the ascot. I was expecting just a purple pant and yellow vest coloring. Glad they put in a little extra effort there.

a71622e8-61ca-49c7-b91a-0d6d95909132.jpg

I didn't realize they added that, this is the BAF for comparison. Also his yelling head has battle damage, the BAF one didn't.

Back