All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39546613-200D-4132-90CD-DA6811F683B0.jpg
888DA088-F759-42CA-9FC6-667984874EE4.jpg
7250F472-6694-4B47-9235-D38D9391B438.jpg
6B86EE4E-8568-4669-ADCA-B6318B3472FD.jpg
BCC4A77E-C5CB-4972-A629-A30C0F337C43.jpg

MAFEX Marvel Cinematic Universe
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ead.php?t=189285&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's a MCU Mafex Thread and a Comic Mafex thread. Here's the Comic one:
https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=187860&page=15
They're doing a good job of making some definitive 1:12 comic Marvel figures. I only have their Wolverine and despite a few issues it's my favorite of the tiger stripe costume. I'd love to get that Spidey but I missed out.

Got it! Thanks guys! I'm trying not to TOO heavily invest in another line (Meaning not Star Wars lol) but some of the figures they're putting out are just too good. I have the Hush Batman on Preorder (almost grabbed the DKR one too) as well the two AMAZING looking Spider-Verse figures
Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man

Gb0MLcf.jpg

I wish Hasbro releases another Jim Lee Rogue. She's the only one I'm missing on the X-Men blue team. They can do a 2 pack with Gambit or Ms Marvel. :pray:

I like the paint on this one a bit more, but I'll stick with the Lizard Baf Mysterio and save some money. Great for those that missed out on that first version.

Amazon canceled my Black Widow wave ML orders. It really pisses me off when they do that, they can't just ask me if I want to wait? It's all good for me, I'll spend that money on a Cobi Tank I've been wanting to get instead. :lol

Can I pick the brains of the collective consciousness and ask what different folks opinions are regarding aesthetics vs accuracy?

Currently trying to fill out my legends MCU roster, and having difficulty deciding what to do Re: War Machine, specifically the two latest releases. I can’t decide whether or not to go with the older inaccurate WM (which was based on preproduction art) or the slightly newer Iron Patriot version (how he actually appeared in endgame). Ones more movie accurate, the other more representative of War Machine. Is there a school of thought on which way to go? I’d love to hear how some of you guys approached the decision, on this or other similar instances...

For me WM is gun metal grey and while I don?t necessarily have any problem with the iron patriot look I thought his EG color scheme was freaking hideous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back