All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put a black wash over my Ben Grimm. Not a bad look. 5E882736-DA85-4F9A-9D29-FD6613E4DDDA.jpg

Nice work! Was surprised to see he didn?t have it like the Walgreens release. Atleast now you have the highlights and the Black wash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Used the Walgreens Wolfsbane on a Polaris body (hair done with a soldering iron). Just need that BAF Guido! Classic X-Factor is almost complete.

20200113_194348.jpg
20200113_195659.jpg

I think Hasbro nailed the proportions beautifully

Finally they made a new type of female body for a change

Last edited:
Still no double jointed elbows though. I wonder if they’ll ever include them for female figures?

I think Hasbro nailed the proportions beautifully

Finally they made a new type of female body for a change

Great looking figure, but I hope they do a green version for this She-Hulk. Like they did the Grey version of the 80th Anniv Hulk. I don't have a She-Hulk figure, but I'd only want a proper green one.

Still no double jointed elbows though. I wonder if they?ll ever include them for female figures?

The Quantum Suit from the Endgame two pack had double elbows, but to my knowledge is the only female figure with them. I?m surprised She-Hulk didn?t get them since I?m assuming the arms are much bigger than most female figure and the musculature makes them closer in proportion to male arms.

Looks like Target has an exclusive Marvel Legends Black Widow: Deadly Origins figure up for pre-order. Walmart had an exclusive Black Widow as well but it appears to already be sold out.

The Quantum Suit from the Endgame two pack had double elbows, but to my knowledge is the only female figure with them. I?m surprised She-Hulk didn?t get them since I?m assuming the arms are much bigger than most female figure and the musculature makes them closer in proportion to male arms.

I recall Proxima Midnight has double-jointed elbows :monkey3

Great looking figure, but I hope they do a green version for this She-Hulk. Like they did the Grey version of the 80th Anniv Hulk. I don't have a She-Hulk figure, but I'd only want a proper green one.

I have most of the previous She-Hulks including the FF exclusive, and this is by far the best, but it just won't do for a Byrne She-Hulk, that'll need a whole nother sculpt for the proper costume. I agree and I hope they use the digital file of the base sculpt to give us a better green She-Hulk sometime soon.

I quite liked how the BAF Venom looked, but did not want all the figures from the wave, and now :yess:

MfuhTO8.jpg

Same here but I did get a few of the figures. Now I'm wishing I got the whole wave as it's sold out everywhere now, the BAF pieces are expensive, and the two Venom BAF are actually different. The main color on the new standalone Venom BAF is black and the Venom symbol is the classic one making him Eddie Brock, the BAF wave Venom's main color is purple and the symbol is more like the Mac Gargan Venom. I kinda want both on the shelf for a Venom vs Venom fight scene.

Back