All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hasbro should just re-release the 80th Anniversary Iron Man in Stealth blue

I missed the Toy Biz variant when Legends first came out over 15 years ago!

51WRZWPZs9L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Just wanted to let everyone know that someone bought 80th Cap from Amazon for retail price and had it delivered. So I think 80th Cap won't be exclusive to Walmart for long.
Here's the listing on Amazon, note that it's now sold out from them and only available from third party scalpers:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JMVFRHC/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_6?smid=A22F2W5VQIPBZZ&psc=1

It is available for preorder from Amazon UK global store, though you'll have to pay shipping:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07T6GWHNG/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_5?smid=AP3VA1GJZM3EQ&psc=1

Alpha Flight will be an Amazon exclusive. 6 figure boxset (doesn't include the Sasquatch BAF or just released Guardian from Wendigo BAF wave)

Up for PO tomorrow.

Alpha Flight will be an Amazon exclusive. 6 figure boxset (doesn't include the Sasquatch BAF or just released Guardian from Wendigo BAF wave)

Up for PO tomorrow.

There are also 2-packs coming, one of which that will include Sasquatch, as an alternate way to obtain all of the figures.

Up for PO tomorrow.

Pre-order is live - $109.99 with 12/1 release date

Hasbro Marvel Legends Series Toys 6-Inch Collectible Action 6-Pack Alpha Flight 6-Pack, 6 Figures with Premium Design, for Kids Ages 4 and Up (Amazon Exclusive) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TDH8HB4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_8LeyDb40GPXYG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are also 2-packs coming, one of which that will include Sasquatch, as an alternate way to obtain all of the figures.

You sure about that? I haven't read that reported anywhere. Nor was that shown in photos taken from the stills from the panel. If your referring to the images of 2 packs of figures from the panel, those are old Toybiz 5" figures. They did an Alpha Flight line back in 1999. Last and only time they had the full Alpha Flight team. I also know because I bought them way back when and still own them today. They showed them in the stills as seen below. Those are not new from Hasbro.

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Canada-Fan-Expo-06.jpg

Where do you guys go to hunt for deals on legends? Trying to brainstorm on where I can look for a Jugernaut wave Rogue for a reasonable price. Any suggestions?

Also, did Hasbro shed any light on the Walmart exclusive 80th Cap becoming a wide release?

Hasbro should just re-release the 80th Anniversary Iron Man in Stealth blue

I missed the Toy Biz variant when Legends first came out over 15 years ago!

51WRZWPZs9L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

I remember picking up all of the original marvel legends from toy biz. Out of the first wave toad was the only one I didn't get. I have the variant Iron man's and the stealth one was awesome. I liked the gold repaint too. I have the first 4 waves in package still somewhere.

Awesome. Some people are saying that it?s a prank some guy did with their custom figure?

Nope definitely legit

TBH it would've been more appropriate for the SDCC exclusive

The figure trumps the green version. The head sculpt is straight Jack Kirby

84 figures were shipped out to lucky Amazon Mexico customers. Dwight didn't seem too pleased about the leak, during the panel they assured everyone that it was NOT a country only exclusive and that we should have a chance to order it soon.

Im guessing its Amazon EX, they dropped the ball in Mexico by putting it up early... and actually shipping some out before Hasbro jumped on them.

I remember picking up all of the original marvel legends from toy biz. Out of the first wave toad was the only one I didn't get. I have the variant Iron man's and the stealth one was awesome. I liked the gold repaint too. I have the first 4 waves in package still somewhere.

Yeah I started my Legends collection when they started shipping Galactus BAF for wave 9

It blew my mind that we got a full size Galactus (relative) in comparison to the 6" figures, and Nightcrawler looked amazing

Wave 1 I recall being on the shelves of TRU back in 2002 … I never got around to collecting until wave 9. I just remember thinking WOW you get a lot of bang for your buck … 6" figure with base and a comic book under 9.99

Crazy.

I also remember the shelves being clogged with Toad, he was on clearance as well... rows and rows

turned out was the most sought out Legend due to scarcity and increased demand over the years.

Wave 1 sold for over $100 a figure

Stealth Iron Man, Gold Iron Man, and Toad were classic "chase" figures everyone on eBay wanted

Dark Phoenix, Juggernaut, and Deadpool were the other 3 that demanded a huge mark up over retail.

I picked up two Storm today so now I'm all caught up with the Legends that I want. I'm curious what is going to happen next year regarding the license for Marvel figures.

If Trump doesn?t go ahead with the new tariffs, prices should stay the same

Other than that Hasbro has free reign on Legends with the exception of character specific restrictions based on artists

It?s just a matter of time for certain characters to be made based on contractual rights with Marvel artists

Ie Nightcrawler was a no go before but Hasbro got the green light to go ahead

I paid for the Ross WM Captain America figure using PayPal when I preordered it in July. Of course, WM has not sent me anything. Do I go through PayPal or WM since it looks like they just took my money?

Back