All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased the stupid Premium Membership

the Hulk figure was suppose to go up yesterday for members AT 12 PM

it goes up 3 minutes in advance sells out in 30 seconds WTF

I miss it.

----

Today it's suppose to go up for the general public at 12 PM... 1hr later it's still not up

Miraculously I hit refresh in time and get my order in. I try to order 2 but the crap website doesn't seem to understand I hit "Add to Cart" twice

I get 1. When I try to get the second one, its sold out.

it was up for only 22 seconds today. I think they are falsely creating this hype. The Grandmaster pack was available for HOURS. Still is.

I guess Ill buy one on eBay to open out of packaging and display

Nap time

9nwzW19.jpg

I would love to see Storm in Black Panther 2

I?ve been listening to the Lion King OST The Gift

I love the animated flick, live action was kinda meh

But I just think the music on the entire album is incredible

They should?ve just saved it for Black Panther 2

It?s been a long time since I?ve enjoyed every single track on an album / soundtrack

Black Panthers OST was incredible as well, so I hope they take the same approach for the sequel like they did with ?The Gift?

Man I wish I could find someone to trade my Juggernaut from the Colossus Two Pack for the Hulk from the Wolverine Two pack. To me the Select Juggernaut is far superior.

Storm is my first ML ever that I can?t keep standing without a stand no matter how I pose it.

Her legs and feet are slightly loose but nothing out of the ordinary. It?s that hair!

Oh well she will be posed on her knees lol

8061f7b39584a3893c65de11c9befd07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Storm is my first ML ever that I can?t keep standing without a stand no matter how I pose it.

Her legs and feet are slightly loose but nothing out of the ordinary.

Oh well she will be posed on her knees lol

8061f7b39584a3893c65de11c9befd07.jpg

Seems like the perfect figure for a flight stand.

Iceman is just as bad for standing especially on his ice bridge. I had to improvise.

if965a2.jpg

Is there any rumor that we will have a classic Electro? A reissue only yellow and green.

Maybe in a new vintage wave?

Back