All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much fun:)
5a8e6e568335e6c2583065264ebb1b4c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Yup you certainly hit the nail on the head these $25-$35 action figures are indeed lots of fun which is better than stressing out over damaging your super precious HT Black Panther or Spiderman because you moved their arms or legs 1/2 an inch lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried to get up early and put in an order for the Target exclusive Ironman and Iron Spidey 2-pack. went to the site at 2 am and the set was already temporarily out of stock.

Anybody know if there's a way to still order the SDCC Hulk?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I did too. Finding it in the wild is a lot more fun though

I’ve always loved the hunt, but now that I have three kids, I really need to spend time with them. In the past, I’d drive all over Austin, San Marcos, and Round Rock, hitting up five to eight Targets, four to six Walmarts, and even one or two Toys R Us in hopes that I’d find that one figure that I could just buy for $10 more on eBay.

Hey everybody. I'm somewhat new to Marvel Legends and had a question about custom capes.

I just got the Magneto from the family matters 3 pack and the cape is a pain. As I'm sure everyone knows, it hinder articulation. Are there any good custom capes out there for this fig?

I've done some searching and found some on ebay but I have no idea of they are any good or if there are others out there that people love and I could find any discussions about custom capes for Magneto in my searching.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Target.

Only one and it was laying beneath a few boxes in the transformers section it caught the corner of my eye as I was walking by.

The new Iron Man looks amazing!
The only thing I don't like is the opaque blast effects, I have a few transparent ones I can use instead.
It would also be cool if the gold was shiner, I might just buy a third and repaint it with a molotow metallic gold paint pen.
But I need to get my first.

Oddly enough the opaque yellow blast effects work pretty good in person they definitely pop on the shelf which I like.

I do like his gold but yeah what you’re suggesting would also look cool.

Well you know Hasbro, why spend money just to make one figure, when you can do endless variations for the same price?
We might just see more from this release.

Wow Beta Ray Bill is harder to find in the wild than I thought. Guess I'd better grab him online before it's too late.

Back