All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
n1l76v7nfbe31.jpg

anybody have an infinity war winter soldier they don't want anymore??

thinking of having a small mcu display since my 90s xmen one has come together pretty well.

Had a Marvel Legends windfall late last week with my orders for Retro Storm, Rescue Armor, Nightcrawler, and Mr. Sinister all arriving at my doorstep in a few days time. All have perfect paint apps except a few wayward marks on Sinister's cape.
Too much awesome all at once to pick a favorite!

Received my Alex Ross Iron Man from Target today. Good gravy! This figure looks amazing! I’m stunned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'll be opening that one too. I've been waiting for a classic comic Cap figure that doesn't have a stern or angry look on his face and it looks like this one is it! :rock

Yeah I'll be opening that one too. I've been waiting for a classic comic Cap figure that doesn't have a stern or angry look on his face and it looks like this one is it! :rock

This one comes with two heads, and though the other isn't THAT different, it does look a bit more pissed off. So, if you feel the need to go back to that look, you'll always have the option.

Back