All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reportedly that version of Avengers Cap is a rerelease of the first version with new head, looking at pictures again, they're right and it does look kinda bad.
That Cap and the rerelease of Vision are my only disappointment in that wave, I already have the Vision from the two pack and don't need another. At least with Valkyrie they have a new body, apparently Avengers Cap is undeserving of the same attention.

Aw crap you’re right when I saw the head..have faith though..nobody expected Worthy Cap , so keep your fingers crossed that a more A1 movie accurate version is in the wings

Thor should come with a beer can :lol

Cap and Vision are the obvious "We needed to save money for tooling on the other characters" entries in this wave. I can forgive that though since at least Walmart Cap had good sculpt work.

At least that vision looks like he's "phasing" with the translucent plastic. A little different than the two-pack release, yeah? I wont feel so bad buying him a second time now, which I will, because I'm gonna need that fat Thor!

Would have preferred a Thor 1-style Heimdall but the Ragnarok/IW outfit is better than nothing and makes more sense for this wave.

Kind of bummed fat Thor only has shades on head :(

I’d prefer smiling no shades fat Thor hs

He does come with a second head:

IMG_6610__scaled_800.jpg

YAY!
Fat Thor, Infinity Gauntlet Iron Man MK85, MCU Heimdall, A rerelease of MCU Vision, Endgame Iron Patriot, and Avengers Cap. revealed!
(and crappy endgame valkyrie too)
Fat Thor will be the Build A Figure btw.
From the Fwoosh:
https://thefwoosh.com/2019/07/hasbro-breakfast-marvel-legends-and-power-rangers-reveals/
View attachment 461375
View attachment 461376

Whole movie wave? Hurray, my wallet gets a break. Great for you guys that collect the movie stuff, but I'm strictly in it for the comic characters.

I'm in for Valkyrie, Iron Man and Vision. I would have preferred they rerelease the Wanda/Vision 2 pack but I'm not paying $130+ for two figures so the new one will have to do.

I guess we can expect a final battle 3 or 4 pack. Not doing armored fat Thor seems like too big a figure miss out on, same with a battle damaged Iron man with nano gauntlet. Worthy Cap with a broken shield and some dirty paint aps would be easy enough to include. The question is if they'll do another Thanos that's more screen accurate. It would certainly drive the price up but it would no doubt sell.

Seen at SDCC is Shang Chi, and Cosmic Ghost Rider with bike.

yeah and squirrel girl, yay.

Squirrel Girl, Shang-Chi and Cosmic Ghost Rider revealed at Comic-Con.

ausj98e01bb31.jpg

And new Jean Grey with Jim Lee Cyclops rerelease in a three-pack.

4d0dAQF.png

ORmIjV5.png

The Iron Man gauntlet is also apparently compatible with the Hulk.

Y2lvyuf.jpg

Back