All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had kind of heard the same, but had not heard it was in the system or for sure slotted. Thanks for the reply!

I get the most up to date info from Rektangular on Youtube, his info has been right on the money. Rektangular is also on Instagram.
Here's his most recent video about Moonstone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jlcm8_FC7I

The most recent news is that the "Suits" two pack is confirmed and it's going to have Hit Monkey & Deadpool. Also confirmed is the 3 pack that will have Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Wolverine.

I get the most up to date info from Rektangular on Youtube, his info has been right on the money. Rektangular is also on Instagram.
Here's his most recent video about Moonstone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jlcm8_FC7I

The most recent news is that the "Suits" two pack is confirmed and it's going to have Hit Monkey & Deadpool. Also confirmed is the 3 pack that will have Cyclops, Jean Grey, and Wolverine.

Even better, thank you. I'm curious about this 3-pack, wonder what the theme is. Is it just plainclothes? I can't think of a specific storyline outlining the "love triangle", but my comic knowledge generally stops around 1994.

For flight stands, NECA makes one the works really well, Its available at Target and on Amazon. Has nice height.

I have made this fast Ps editing and I think he looks better…

2.jpg

1.jpg

Finished up customizing these two and so stoked to have them together. Merged the best parts of both the ML and Select rogue. A bit tricky but happy with how she turned out. Gambit was much easier, still plan to make a metal staff for him.
606e3476c1847041ae17ded5ad729f61.jpg
213dd0ea10648f197e931bf46e2d289d.jpg
6fd3f59df76c0546da9a702451e52736.jpg
fb062fb81aec4aa9c211d497437ef07c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Too bad that set is a SDCC exclusive. I guess I'll just get the Grandmaster / Korg 2 pack and hope the Collector gets a rerelease.

A few months ago I made a post about stores should do 1/12 part-outs on the net, Black Ops Toys announced that they're selling 1:12 parts on their website:
https://www.blackopstoys.com/collections/1-12-scale

Mostly just Mezco, Dam Toys, and Crazyfigure 1/12 stuff at the moment. Black Ops is a website that you should always use their monthly coupons on, their current coupon is "ONE12" for a 12% discount.

Thought I'd let everybody know.

I have made this fast Ps editing and I think he looks better…

View attachment 458458

You did a bang up job on painting the flesh on his face, it looks like that's the way it should look. I still really love the bizarre comic accurate painted lower face on the figure. Mine won't be arriving until the middle of next month, looking forward to it!

Received my X-Men 3 pack from Amazon today. I’m glad I waited on Scarlet Witch. This one looks awesome! This whole set looks awesome!
0e102b003f23852d8afa4df52c4c34c8.jpg

Just got mine too. I’ve been very tempted in the past to track down the Odin wave Scarlet Witch and the old Hasbro quicksilver. Glad I waited:)

I was very tempted, but passed on the Odin wave Scarlet Witch numerous times. I’ve regretted that from time to time. This set rocks and totally makes up for that! I’m so glad to have this awesome Magneto!

That new Scarlet Witch has to be one of the best figures they’ve put out recently. She doesn’t suffer from sameface syndrome like all of the ML female figures either! :lol I went ahead and ordered her parted out on eBay. Might wait to see if MAFEX or someone does a Magneto.

That new Scarlet Witch has to be one of the best figures they’ve put out recently. She doesn’t suffer from sameface syndrome like all of the ML female figures either! :lol I went ahead and ordered her parted out on eBay. Might wait to see if MAFEX or someone does a Magneto.

There is the Mezco Magneto coming out

Received my X-Men 3 pack from Amazon today. I’m glad I waited on Scarlet Witch. This one looks awesome! This whole set looks awesome!
0e102b003f23852d8afa4df52c4c34c8.jpg

That magneto looks so awesome, the best I've seen in that scale by far. Need this figure, but dont want the others.. gonna have to try to find one parted out.

That magneto looks so awesome, the best I've seen in that scale by far. Need this figure, but dont want the others.. gonna have to try to find one parted out.

Or get the 3-pack and part out the others... Whichever is most affordable.
I love this Magneto. He makes my old Toy Biz Magneto look dated. I especially like his angry sculpt with the pearlized white eyes!

Or get the 3-pack and part out the others... Whichever is most affordable.
I love this Magneto. He makes my old Toy Biz Magneto look dated. I especially like his angry sculpt with the pearlized white eyes!

That's one of the huge draws for this new Magneto for me too, that angry face sculpt! Yah, I'm pretty sure I'll end up getting the set with intentions on selling SW and QS. Then I'll never get around to selling them like usual, and they'll go to sleep in a plastic tub in the garage lol

Back