All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Feel so spoiled with all the xmen releases but still excited to see if the rumored 3 pack Phoenix and X factor 2 pack rumors are true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have the Juggernaut/Colossus two-pack or any of the Alex Ross 80th Anniversary figures gone up for pre-order?

AGHHHHHHHHHH!
Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hulk-and-Wolverine-2-Pack-Promo-04.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Juggernaut-and-Colossus-2-Pack-Promo-05.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Hulk-and-Wolverine-2-Pack-Promo-01.jpg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-80th-Anniversary-Juggernaut-and-Colossus-2-Pack-Promo-01.jpg

That Hulk and Colossus :thud:

Ooooh, hadn't heard about this. What's the rumor??

Jean Grey/Cyclops/Wolverine
Polaris/Havok

I think there may also be a rumored Deadpool 2-pack. The above 2 were the only ones that caught my eye, but there was a list of about 10 rumored figures/multi-packs

Polaris/Havok

I think there may also be a rumored Deadpool 2-pack. The above 2 were the only ones that caught my eye, but there was a list of about 10 rumored figures/multi-packs

awesome! thanks for the reply - like you, the mutant stuff is about the only I'm interested in. was hoping it was an original x-factor 2-pack. oh well!

Polaris/Havok

That full rumored list is:
The new X-men 3-pack – Jean, Scott, and Logan 3-pack
The X-men 2-pack – Polaris and Havok 2-pack
The Suits 2-pack – Deadpool suits 2-pack
Venom Variant – Agent Anti-Venom
Punisher Variant – Camouflage Punisher
War Machine Variant – Punisher War Machine

None of these might actually come out though.

Any Punisher they put out I will get including a War Machine. I liked the camo Punisher from a decade ago that had the skull face paint from the game.punisher-camouflage-739.jpg

Last edited:
That full rumored list is:
The new X-men 3-pack – Jean, Scott, and Logan 3-pack
The X-men 2-pack – Polaris and Havok 2-pack
The Suits 2-pack – Deadpool suits 2-pack
Venom Variant – Agent Anti-Venom
Punisher Variant – Camouflage Punisher
War Machine Variant – Punisher War Machine

None of these might actually come out though.

I just need a 90's Jean Grey and to find a Rogue. Can't believe it's this difficult:lol

Posted a new "throwback" Marvel Legends review today if anybody wants to check it out... This time around it is on the Emma Frost figure from the Wolverine Marvel Legends Series (AKA Puck BAF Wave)!

Watch it here at youtube: https://youtu.be/Jn90QUgBHM0

Or head here to check it out at my blog with a photo gallery: https://www.actionfeatures.net/2019/06/toy-talk-review-hasbro-marvel-legends.html

Thanks!
James

Nice review!
Next time I'd have the other figures on stands and cut to them already set up. Also, insert some close up stills into the review like the one's in your blog. (the link to your blog is broken, here's the actual link: https://www.actionfeatures.net/2019/06/toy-talk-review-hasbro-marvel-legends.html)

The figure turned out well for the time. I was out of ML at this time so I didn't know much about it. One thing is for certain, Marvel and Hasbro will never release a figure showing that much skin ever again (unless it's a man) so if they do release a new White Queen, it's going to have that terrible uniboob the new WG exclusive is sporting.

You mentioned that this is a $100 loose figure, I went to Amazon and it's listed there for $20 but temp. out of stock, I figured wth, and placed an order. Hopefully it'll be fulfilled but I won't loose sleep if it doesn't.

Back