All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with $8 shipping, it's a better price there. I wish HP had a coupon code that would work to make cheaper though. I'm going to keep an eye on it, thanks!

I try to batch things up. If I order 3, it makes it free shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sucks being in Canada. No free shipping even if I do 5 or more. Caps at 24$ for 3 or 19$ for one.

Would’ve preferred the silver costume

kqt9XX7.jpg

I finally managed to score a Dormammu BAF left leg the other day for a very reasonable price!
Karl Mordo will arrive today and that'll be complete. I also recently completed the MCU Giant Man and Man-Thing BAFs. Now I just have to buy a Apoc. Storm and all my hard to complete BAFs will be done.

I also placed an order for my missing figures from the Retro wave 2 on Hasbro Pulse. Hoping I get great paint because the one Hawkeye I found at a FYE look like ****.

:rotfl
C-A-C-A is censored!

BTW, those that are looking for the Monster Venom BAF wave, they're listed on Amazon right now as temp. out of stock but orderable for $19.99.

Anybody have any X-men for sale? Looking for Bishop, Archangel, Pro X and Cyclops.

I’m selling my Marvel Legends ToyBiz versions, if you’re interested. I haven’t updated my list in my sale thread, but I have three out of four of those characters for sale.

Man do they look good. Will def be getting both 2 packs but not sure if I’ll keep Juggy and def not Wolvy. Not sure if I like the BAF Juggy or this one yet. I like when he has some neck attachment area for the helmet so it doesn’t look like it’s just floating

Those all look boss! That Hulk is the definitive Hulk to me. Why the hell can't Sideshow or any statue company gives us a Hulk based on that look and body proportions? Colossus' face is perfect!

I’m selling my Marvel Legends ToyBiz versions, if you’re interested. I haven’t updated my list in my sale thread, but I have three out of four of those characters for sale.

hey bud, thanks for letting me know. looking for the hasbro versions though.

Back