All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the Spider-Man Far From Home upgrade suit (red and black) at Walgreens yesterday and was thoroughly unimpressed. The figure has like 1 paint app. Nothing on the webbing, etc. Disappointing. I was kinda hoping the promo pics just didn't convey what the in-hand figure looked like, but they do. Ah well, hopefully Mysterio is good.

Just saw this

0eb1c540d42b334c70b5f66a054ca673.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw the Spider-Man Far From Home upgrade suit (red and black) at Walgreens yesterday and was thoroughly unimpressed. The figure has like 1 paint app. Nothing on the webbing, etc. Disappointing. I was kinda hoping the promo pics just didn't convey what the in-hand figure looked like, but they do. Ah well, hopefully Mysterio is good.

Mysterio looks really good:

So does the Rescue Armor:

Just saw this

0eb1c540d42b334c70b5f66a054ca673.jpg

:lol ANOTHER WOLVERINE!

I own both the Juggernaut BAF Jean Grey and the Phoenix / Cyclops two pack with the extra replacement heads, between the two sets I have a perfect Jean Grey. I'm hoping this new one will be something different like a Jim Lee era Jean Grey.

:lol ANOTHER WOLVERINE!

I own both the Juggernaut BAF Jean Grey and the Phoenix / Cyclops two pack with the extra replacement heads, between the two sets I have a perfect Jean Grey. I'm hoping this new one will be something different like a Jim Lee era Jean Grey.

I can never get enough Jean Grey/Phoenix

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just saw another IG post showing a list of upcoming figure including a Polaris/Havok 2-pack

There are so many characters in Marvel Comics , sometimes Hasbro ML have bad selections

Night crawler and Sinister are awesome, and maybe Guardian/ Vindicator , but who cares about another Wolvie, Thunderbolt and the girl :lecture

There are so many characters in Marvel Comics , sometimes Hasbro ML have bad selections

Night crawler and Sinister are awesome, and maybe Guardian/ Vindicator , but who cares about another Wolvie, Thunderbolt and the girl :lecture

Thunderbolt? Are you sure you're into Marvel Comics? :lol

All we need is Feral and Warpath and that's a complete Liefeld right there.

All we need is Feral and Warpath and that's a complete Liefeld right there.
I was thinking about that last night... I might go nuts and get them. I returned Shatterstar because I was afraid we wouldn’t get a complete Leifeld X-Force...

Back