All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those interested, the Target exclusive Spider-Man: Homecoming 2-pack (Spidey and MJ) is currently hitting shelves. But, due to the May 31st street date, they won't make it past the registers.

Hide it in the exercise and fitness section. No one goes over there.

For those interested, the Target exclusive Spider-Man: Homecoming 2-pack (Spidey and MJ) is currently hitting shelves. But, due to the May 31st street date, they won't make it past the registers.

Apparently the street date has now been lifted. I was able to buy a set today.

Target has a gift card promo for toys
Screenshot_20190526-110232_Target.jpg

I`m quite new with this Legends series, but got some of them as I really like they have also made female figures which look quite accurate and pretty. I got Lady Sif, and set of Endgame Natasha & Clint, and after all bought also Valkyrie and hoping to find Shuri and Mantis.

I think Sif looks pretty much great for a toyline doll, but Nat and Clint aren´t quite that good. They´re nice enough, but in close up they lose some of the look.

Went target to see what they have to take advantage of the sale and to use my gift card. Just came out with the Avengers 2 pack and got some other toys for my daughter to get a $10 gift card. Also stopped by Walgreens to see what they had for Marvel Legends. No Doom, but had to get these minimates, tho I dont collect these but Iron Man comes with a stark gauntlet and its armored Thanos.
20190528_190311.jpg
20190528_190321.jpg
20190528_190328.jpg

Back