All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the etched lines in the star.

E466587F-B10F-48A7-8D3D-B55A679149A3.jpeg

Oh I hear you but I also suffer from limited space devoted to collectibles so I choose the one item which best represents that character and the MCU was my northstar when it came to Cap.

I a perfect world I would have 20 Cap shields lined up on my hallway walls lol

Got my Dooooom! OK so it is really the Infamous Iron Man but I am ignoring that fact because it's Doooom!
Looks cool with the classic also.
20190513_164329(1).jpg
20190513_164137(1).jpg

I went out for breakfast yesterday and never expected to have a "Find" of any sorts, I went to a Walmart and a Target after and on the way back my friend saw out of the corner of his eye a Vintage Stock and I immediately said, I have to go in.
While looking through their stock I found a ML Apocalypse wave Gladiator moc for $25! I almost wanted to stop looking and make a beeline straight for the register and then door. I kept looking, forgetting what else I was also looking for, and then made a beeline for the register.

:yess:

I came home and remembered the other figure/baf part I need, Dr. Strange with the left Dormammu BAF leg. I'm pretty sure I didn't see one there.
But I at least have the hard to find at retail figure from the APOC Wave, now all I need to get is Storm and then I'm done!

Oh, I also found several figures from the Caliban wave and restocks of the Deadpool w/ Scooter, Target Exclusive Homecoming Spider-Man, and ugly girl two pack, and the Black Suit Spider-Man, Kraven the Hunter two pack.

My Walmart had no exclusives. No Star Wars 6" Mimban Trooper, no Binary for me to laugh at, no Loki, Corvus Glaive two pack that' I've been looking for. They did have a few from the Endgame wave but nothing I wanted at the moment.

Got my Dooooom! OK so it is really the Infamous Iron Man but I am ignoring that fact because it's Doooom!
Looks cool with the classic also.

Congrats on the score! Looks like yours doesn't have some badly placed swirly plastic that mine has on the face of the helmet. I still might pick up a second just to switch out the heads.

Crazy the Hulk/Wolverine 80th 2 pack is $60. Since the Spidey and Logan figures are still selling for $20, that means Hulk is $40. A bit over kill. I get Hasbro wanting to maybe charge a little extra for a new large Hulk body buck, but double? $50 would be a little more reasonable. So we can assume the Colossus/Juggernaut 2pk will be $60 as well.. :(

I PO'd from Hasbro Pulse, but may cancel. $60 is a little hard to swallow. I'm sure they made tons of these. And just like the MCU 10th Anniversary figures that were eventually discounted so to may these be discounted.

yeah its a bit much for the Hulk/Wolvie set, but I expected it to be in this range honestly. Im cutting back on ML stuff at the moment, but this set is an absolute must have for me.

Considering that the Avengers AOU Dark Hulk and Hulkbuster two pack was $70 with essentially two BAF sized figures, The First Appearance Wolvie and Hulk is a little overpriced at $60. $50 wouldv'e been more reasonable. I'm sure this will go on discount sometime in the future.

For those interested, the Target exclusive Spider-Man: Homecoming 2-pack (Spidey and MJ) is currently hitting shelves. But, due to the May 31st street date, they won't make it past the registers.

Back