All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need a new Iceman more than anything. That last Iceman was a complete joke. A new Storm is more likely though.

Man, seeing those old ToyBiz figures really takes me back to the days of scouring Toys R Us for them. Ahhh the good days of toy hunting :)

I picked up a 1/6 TBLeague/Phicen dragon diorama and it's fun.

HMyHkzr.jpg

y8H7Qxj.jpg

00loIGC.jpg

mcOpPfK.jpg

1MIuW5x.jpg

All this 90s X-men stuff made me cave. I PO'ed Gambit, Beast and Jubes. Need to track down Cyclops. Had Rogue already, thankfully.

Will get the Juggs vs Colossus set, Nightcrawler and Sinister also. Might pick up Pro X and Magneto from the three pack. Hope they make a Jim Lee Storm, Jean and Morph to round out the main cartoon cast.

Yeah. We need a Jim Lee Jean Grey. I’m guessing we’ll get a new Iceman in the Vintage Collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinister is not the BAF for the wave however I’m guessing the BAF is either Wendigo or N/A since Guardian is now in the XForce wave and there has been no mention of a XMen wave 5

I love the MS Psylocke and Rogue upcoming but is anyone worried about Select joints :slap

That upcoming ML Wolvie/ Hulk two pack is a must have..that has to be more of the best comic style Hulks i’ve seen

Anybody getting the Bruce Lee Selects

Last edited:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

There's an extra head, set of hands, scarf, bandolier, and rifle that allows you to display the figure as Minn-Erva. Here's a quick pic I took:

View attachment 445900

Oh wow! I was wondering what all those extras were for. I saw her at Target yesterday and thought to myself, “This blue head sculpt has a cool hairdo, but looks nothing like Captain Marvel. I wonder if it’s part of a build-a-figure or something.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Fwoosh, Colossus and Juggernaut 2 pk, both have fists and open hands (the box has two sets of fists for Juggy, though):
View attachment 444664

Too bad they can't sell these separately. I already have the MS Juggs and he's pretty much perfect, don't need another. This one also looks way too small...

I do like this Colossus more than the MS though. Glad I never pulled the trigger on him.

Back